Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Gorm88

Zuperior medium vs Quad zero

My son is 14 about 150lbs.plays forward. Hes always been on a contour with an ex equipment manager for hockey Canada , skate is marked 3.5 , 1.0.

He recently went to the pro shop to try a quad zero and the guy really recommended the zuperior m saying it was the most popular. So hes trying the zuperior now, he likes it says he feels more blade on the ice but I'd like him to try the quad zero as well. What are the benefits to a quad zero compared to Zuperior? And has anyone compared the two? Hes a really good skater, the zup seems to have lengthen his stride alot. Thanks for any insight!

The way that the testers are reviewing them is they are putting their reviews next to their usernames.  There is also a rating system that they are using.  So just match the profiles to the users and read their insight.

On 4/8/2019 at 5:22 PM, Gorm88 said:

My son is 14 about 150lbs.plays forward. Hes always been on a contour with an ex equipment manager for hockey Canada , skate is marked 3.5 , 1.0.

He recently went to the pro shop to try a quad zero and the guy really recommended the zuperior m saying it was the most popular. So hes trying the zuperior now, he likes it says he feels more blade on the ice but I'd like him to try the quad zero as well. What are the benefits to a quad zero compared to Zuperior? And has anyone compared the two? Hes a really good skater, the zup seems to have lengthen his stride alot. Thanks for any insight!

What size skate does he wear? 

On 4/11/2019 at 1:13 PM, Gorm88 said:

He wears an 8d

Quad 0 vs Zuperior, more agility, and quick transitions and lateral movement. However, you will lose speed and stability. I find the Zuperior is great for players who play wing or defense, are fast on their feet, or battle a lot along the boards. Quad profiles are great for players that are a little more dynamic and have a lot of lateral movement and do a lot of edge work. 

Currently going back and forth between the Zuperior small and Quad 0 on 254 runners and have a real hard time finding a distinct difference between the two.

• Like 1