Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
xyphox

Wheels Super Slick Sport Court

I started playing at The Rinks Corona, and my Konixx Pure 0 hardness wheels get no grip at all. They grip great at Huntington Beach, which uses a different kind of tile. I weigh 135, so that doesn't help. I have some 74A Lebeda Milleniums that I'll try out next game to see if they're any better.

I see that Revision makes an extra soft wheel that is 72A on the soft side and 74A on the speed side. Maybe I'd get good grip if I got some of those and put them all on the soft side? That's a lot of money to spend, just to try it out though. I also found some PRIME brand wheels that are 72A, but I have no idea if they're any good. They're the company that makes those skates with the 3 huge wheels. Here's a link to them https://www.skatepro.com/en-us/40-27113.htm.

Any advice would be great. Thanks.