Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

QuikBlade Holders

I have a customer who is wanting to order these. I haven't personally seen anyone using them in a very long time. I gave him the option with going with items we have in store, Bauer LS Edge and CCM XS Holders, but he seems to think the QuikBlade holder is far superior to the others. Just looking from some general feedback from individuals that either use them or have services skates using them. For those unfamiliar with the holde, here is their website. 

http://www.quikblade.com

4 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

I have a customer who is wanting to order these. I haven't personally seen anyone using them in a very long time. I gave him the option with going with items we have in store, Bauer LS Edge and CCM XS Holders, but he seems to think the QuikBlade holder is far superior to the others. Just looking from some general feedback from individuals that either use them or have services skates using them. For those unfamiliar with the holde, here is their website. 

http://www.quikblade.com

I would rather use something that has universal use, i.e. something that I can get whenever needed from a store. I have seen those on a few skates, but my instinct would be to replace those holders with something more readily available if, for example, my spare set was shattered at a game in an all-weekend tournament. I am certain it’s a fine system, but...

• Like 1