Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
michael1zfan

Supreme S29 vs Totalone NXG

On 5/25/2019 at 5:51 AM, michael1zfan said:

Quick update - I took the jump and went for the NXG's with the Speedplate 2.0 inserts. Started to feel good after my fourth time out on them. These things make skating feel like a whole different experience. I guess I just never realized how poorly sized my old X40's were, but these are really helping my confidence on the ice.

I also hadn't realized the first time I looked at them in store that the pair they had on clearance were NXG Pro's, so these came with the LS3 steel and a different tongue, eliminating the composite tongue insert. All in all, I think I got a pretty great deal on a skate that is way more of a skate than I would ever be able to justify buying new. Thanks again guys for all the feedback!

20190519-180034.jpg

Very nice!

On 5/25/2019 at 8:51 AM, michael1zfan said:

These things make skating feel like a whole different experience. I guess I just never realized how poorly sized my old X40's were, but these are really helping my confidence on the ice.

Those skates look super nice, and also yes, proper sizing and comfort is everything.