Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aggie

Zuperior M - Aggie

Profile 3 – Zuperior M

Steel – Step Steel 272

Hollow – 100/50 FBV

About Me – I started skating and playing roller hockey back in college around 1998.  After graduating, I played roller hockey leagues for a few years before most of our team converted to ice in 2005.  I am currently playing ice hockey at a Silver B level (rink has multiple Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels). 

Review – I’ve been going back and forth with the Zuperior M, Quad 0, and Quad 1 profiles the past few months, as initially it was difficult to tell the differences.  Going back and forth a bit helped me differentiate between these three profiles.  The Zuperior M profile felt the most stable to me out of all the profiles I’ve tried.  When I switched back to the 10’ single radius profile, this was really noticeable on transitions during games.  I fell down a few times on the single radius in quick transition skating, but with the Zuperior M, there were a few times I may have wobbled, but never fell.  Compared to the 10’ single radius, all categories improved.

Acceleration - 3.5

Mobility - 3.0

Stability – 4.5

Speed – 3.5