Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sniper9

Is this a real CCM PMT trigger 2

I tried to Google the codes but I the numbers don't say what model it is (from what I've searched). Unless I'm just a total noon. Does CCM dress sticks or are their pro stocks what you see is what you get?  

I know it's a ribcor bc of the ribs but not sure if it's the exact model as the skin. 

http://imgur.com/gallery/Ntb7SPR

40 minutes ago, Sniper9 said:

I tried to Google the codes but I the numbers don't say what model it is (from what I've searched). Unless I'm just a total noon. Does CCM dress sticks or are their pro stocks what you see is what you get?  

I know it's a ribcor bc of the ribs but not sure if it's the exact model as the skin. 

http://imgur.com/gallery/Ntb7SPR

The true model name would be on the sticker at the top of the shaft next to the price sticker. The numbers your providing are the player's specific build.

Based on the bottom of the shaft, it is a true ribcor. Whether it's a reckoner, asy or pmt I can't tell.

That is a trigger based on the concave lower shaft, all trigger shaft constructions will have that. The only way to tell WHICH trigger it is would be by the sticker label that would have been at the very top of the stick before it was cut and or under that knob tape. M is the factory it was made, 75 flex, T is the shaft type (traditional shaft) and the E# is the player ID and V01 is for version 1. 

I have seen some Triggers dressed as other sticks but it is more common for a Tacks stick to be manufactured with a low kick point, which would have an LK on it. 

Man, this is my stick, and as I've been telling you it's a true Trigger at least; whether it's a Reckoner or ASY, I can't say for sure. I don't see why anyone would dress an original Trigger ASY as a T2, and I think if Darren Dreger wanted a Reckoner, he'd just get a Reckoner dressed as a Reckoner... If you really want, tomorrow, I can try to dig up a photo of the sticker (Hockey Shop guy took a photo of it). I'm pretty sure it said Trigger 2 on it but I threw it away when I taped the stick.

Honestly, what does it matter? Just buy it, try it out, and if you don't think it's a real Trigger 2 for whatever reason, you can return it to me... The differences between the RCR, ASY, T2 PMT and even the T3D in terms of play aren't really that large IMO. 

Edited by Mlxg

I kinda feel like you are burying the lead, which is a Darren Dreger custom stick.  

Anyone have a lead on a pair of Elliotte Friedman MIC Franchises? 

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2019 at 5:16 PM, start_today said:

I kinda feel like you are burying the lead, which is a Darren Dreger custom stick.  

Anyone have a lead on a pair of Elliotte Friedman MIC Franchises? 

Oh the stories those gloves could tell 🤣

To the OP, it looks like a legit Trigger 2 to me, I've had a few and now have a couple of Trigger 3D's and from what I can tell it looks legit. 

100% a trigger 2. I just got an authentic one off clearance from hockey monkey 3 days ago. Everything in your image, from the distinct blade texture/pattern to the deep concave of the stick near the CCM logo, match mine. 

Edited by BlueNux