Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Nastys

Vintage skates pro stock

Hi everybody, 

Have one question, what's the value of vintage skates ( 1995-1999)? Just find one on my attic. 

Hope is in the good section! 

Thanks 

IMG_20190520_193917.jpg

IMG_20190520_193948.jpg

Edited by Nastys

5 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Basically zero. 

Thanks for your reply.. I hoped more.. 

They are new in box, model Nike Air accel elite pro stock. 

It depends on the model. There are certain models that are still sought after, such as Micron Megas, Daoust, and Bauer Supremes from later in the range that you mentioned. Another one is the original Nike Air Accel line. I've seen mid-range models sell for over $100 on eBay. Air Accel Elites are pretty much guaranteed to sell on eBay eventually. If you search for what recent ones have gone for, you might have an idea where to list yours.

Those sound like beauties, can you post some pictures?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, flip12 said:

It depends on the model. There are certain models that are still sought after, such as Micron Megas, Daoust, and Bauer Supremes from later in the range that you mentioned. Another one is the original Nike Air Accel line. I've seen mid-range models sell for over $100 on eBay. Air Accel Elites are pretty much guaranteed to sell on eBay eventually. If you search for what recent ones have gone for, you might have an idea where to list yours.

Those sound like beauties, can you post some pictures?

For sur! 

Edit the first post with 

Photos are OK. 

Have 2 others pairs of air accel, white and black and Bauer supreme comp.. But worn 

Edited by Nastys

Those are ******* amazing!!

I've been on the hunt for white 10.5's. There are very few that are in that condition.

Just have a look through eBay's completed listings for "Nike hockey skates" (see the link below...that's the search term I tend to use because a lot of the listings for Nike hockey stuff on eBay seems to be from people who don't really represent what they have very well). From what I've seen on there, these could sell anywhere from $150-$300. It seems like the size range from 8-9.5 has pretty good movement. It's somewhat dependent on the size you have.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=nike+hockey+skate&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Complete=1

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, flip12 said:

Yeah, like the top left, but in the top of the line Air Accel Elite model.

Do you kown what difference between different line of the accel? 

My dream is too find the supreme comp in my syze.. This one is too tight for me. But very very hard to find in 9 or 9.5 us. And maybe not top to play hockey in this day 

Edited by Nastys

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

Basically zero. 

Or $250- 350.   OP will have no problem selling those for at least a couple hundred.  New / like new Nike skates , gloves and helmets are still sought after by folks .  Size 9 1/2, brand new with box- those will sell quick. 

Edited by Monty22
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nastys said:

Do you kown what difference between different line of the accel? 

My dream is too find the supreme comp in my syze.. This one is too tight for me. But very very hard to find in 9 or 9.5 us. And maybe not top to play hockey in this day 

I can't recall the naming scheme, but I think Air Accel Elite and Air Accel were the top two tiers in the lineup. You can see the subtle differences that giveaway where in the lineup a boot was. The best signs I know of are the "Made in Canada" on the tongue, versus "Made in Taiwan" on the lesser models, and especially the outsole type. If it's composite, it's one of the top two. If it's the composite with a channel, it's the Elite. Both of the top two look similar in the quarter panels: basically two pieces--the base and the plastic superstructure, without any additional facing bits--and with the groovy reinforcement stitching.

What I'll never find is a Fedorov spec in my size, as his feet are a little smaller, but that would be awesome: one eyelet lower than standard, with a squared off tendon guard, rather than the usual pointed shape.

Edited by flip12

41 minutes ago, flip12 said:

I can't recall the naming scheme, but I think Air Accel Elite and Air Accel were the top two tiers in the lineup. You can see the subtle differences that giveaway where in the lineup a boot was. The best signs I know of are the "Made in Canada" on the tongue, versus "Made in Taiwan" on the lesser models, and especially the outsole type. If it's composite, it's one of the top two. If it's the composite with a channel, it's the Elite. Both of the top two look similar in the quarter panels: basically two pieces--the base and the plastic superstructure, without any additional facing bits--and with the groovy reinforcement stitching.

What I'll never find is a Fedorov spec in my size, as his feet are a little smaller, but that would be awesome: one eyelet lower than standard, with a squared off tendon guard, rather than the usual pointed shape.

IMG_20190520_224202.jpg

IMG_20190520_224216.jpg