Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Monty22

Temporary Jersey Patch?

My son's youth hockey organization is turning 50 this upcoming season. The Board wants to make available a commemorative patch for the jerseys that can be applied easily and removed without damage to the jersey. I thought of Pant Skinz and maybe have something printed on that, and went to their website. Sure enough they already offer custom logo options.  Has anyone used pant skinz on a jersey (or even pants) and then removed them? Curious how mush adhesive residue remained and how difficult it was to remove.  I'm also open to any ideas for other options. I think helmet decals would be the easiest way to go, but want to explore a jersey based option first. Thanks  

Howdy,

You want it to stay on for the year right?

I'd just use a normal patch and sew it on by hand and then rip/cut the stitches after the season.

Mark

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 8:55 AM, Monty22 said:

That was my initial suggestion, board had concern they wouldn't end up getting sewn on because people are lazy. 

Find a local tailor/sewing shop, or someone with ties to the team that can sew, and work a deal to sew all the patches on all the jerseys.  Include that in the cost of the patches and collect all the jerseys.  Don't leave it to people being lazy.

• Like 2