Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
shooten

Surgeon STX3 Shoulder pads

I’m looking at these pads and am wondering if anyone is using them. I’m 6’0” about 200 lbs and also wondering about the fit between a large and the xl. They look great for the price vs Bauer’s top and the FT1’s. 

I have them and can say nothing but VERY positive things about them. I'm extremely picky when it comes to shoulder pads and these are the only ones I have owned that I have zero regrets with. 

• Thanks 1

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. I think I’ll be getting a pair. Any opinion on sizing?  I’m right on the cusp of XL and L.  If they’re slim, I go XL. It’s been a long time since I bought pads. 

I bought large, they are a bit too big on me at 5’8” 210 mostly due to the length so I’m probably selling them, but they are really nice shoulders 

• Thanks 1