Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
SILVER82

Red Dog Hockey Boost

2 hours ago, Davideo said:

Is it just me or do the pictures in the thread just look they were taken at later points in the stride? Note the position and angle of the blade on the ice.

An attempt was made to get them in he exact same spot on the ice. 

There is no trickery here. Its straight science. Watch Austin Mathews shoot 2 years ago and then again last year. Hes much more upright and in control of were the puck is going. 

And again there Chiros and other medical staff all say they were in improved health as it came to sore backs knees and so on. 

Wow I don't usually follow equipment changes, but I guess he made a switch to everything CCM (sorry if it's off topic)?

Edited by Giltis
typo

3 hours ago, the_game said:

Is there any material differences in a 'boost' versus a normal shim on a skate?

No, and the ones I've seen were very basic, and did not put any effort to making them present professional at all

9 hours ago, the_game said:

Is there any material differences in a 'boost' versus a normal shim on a skate?

There are external and internal ones. The external is same as you see with most skate lifts/shims. However, I have found a guy to make ones that are white so they blend in with the holder much better. 

The internal is a proprietary system and material. 

Who's did you see @Buzz_LightBeer

• Like 1