Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lorent2

New skates with old blades

Hi !

I have buy a new 2S PRO skates this month. Today, I had skating with this, in recreational session. But I don't appreciated this moment. I can't find my feeling when turning or braking stop.

I will have a hockey game in 10 days, and i think take my old blades ( blades of MX3 skates), and install in the 2S PRO skates. have you ever done it? (It's a common practice in roller skating with wheels to take usual grip)

The sharpening was done before delivery, and it appears correct.

On 6/30/2019 at 11:56 AM, Lorent2 said:

Hi !

I have buy a new 2S PRO skates this month. Today, I had skating with this, in recreational session. But I don't appreciated this moment. I can't find my feeling when turning or braking stop.

I will have a hockey game in 10 days, and i think take my old blades ( blades of MX3 skates), and install in the 2S PRO skates. have you ever done it? (It's a common practice in roller skating with wheels to take usual grip)

The sharpening was done before delivery, and it appears correct.

If you pop out the ones from the MX3 skates and pop out the ones from 2S skates, you can see the non-blade side should be the same and be able to install your old blades into your new skates.

16 hours ago, caveman27 said:

If you pop out the ones from the MX3 skates and pop out the ones from 2S skates, you can see the non-blade side should be the same and be able to install your old blades into your new skates. 

Yes, it's same blades. I have switched them. I wait to skate with this, but almost all rink are closed now in France.