Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

13 hours ago, Mlxg said:

UWisconsin with Trigger 4s and AS2 Pros. 

Thought it was interesting that one of their players uses a 50 flex twig 😛

Anyone know what the "E" shaft is?

Sean Dhooghe is 5'3 so the 50 flex sorta makes sense

Doesn’t the Ribcore shaft have asymmetrical forehand and backhand? Maybe the E stands for RibcorE?

Also, that’s a really green green. Almost like they’re trying to make the stick look ADVanced.

5 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

Doesn’t the Ribcore shaft have asymmetrical forehand and backhand? Maybe the E stands for RibcorE?

Also, that’s a really green green. Almost like they’re trying to make the stick look ADVanced.

Well, the ribcor used green before the ADV, so not matter what Bauer takes 2nd. The E probably has to do with the new shaft they will be using for the T4 Pro

29 minutes ago, EBondo said:

Looks to be the new ADV in the wild.

Would this be a pro stock only new ADV? Or a “release to the general  public via limited quantities soon” new ADV? 

On 9/7/2019 at 1:45 AM, IPv6Freely said:

His helmets always look way too small for his head

ah yes, the classic "we pay you to wear our helmets even if they dont fit your head properly" see also Matthews 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, stick9 said:

When did David Pasternak sign with the Leafs...

Yea, changed his number recently. Even paid for fans with his old number to get it changed. 

3 hours ago, adam14 said:

ah yes, the classic "we pay you to wear our helmets even if they dont fit your head properly" see also Matthews 

Pretty sure it "fits". They would wear it if it didn't. It's their head were talking about. It may not look like it suits them esthetically though. And most pros use helmets with simple dual density foam. Ie the cm v08. 

11 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Pasternak is definitely not the first 88 that comes to mind

It's not the number, they actually look alike. Being friends makes it even weirder. 

1 hour ago, stick9 said:

It's not the number, they actually look alike. Being friends makes it even weirder. 

david-pastrnak-2019-32.jpgwilliam-nylander-2018-38.jpg

I don’t think they look alike at all beyond the fact that they’re both athletic white males of approximately the same age (they’re less than a month apart in age, but I didn’t know that before looking it up, and anyone comparing their appearance wouldn’t necessarily know it either). But that description fits a majority of the NHL. Nylander’s got a very LEGO face, so once you’ve recognized him it’s hard to mistake him for someone else. Pastrnak’s got a much longer looking face and a generally goofier game face than Nylander. I could see mixing Pastrnak up with Anze Kopitar if it weren’t for the age difference.

Who’s friends with whom? P and N are or you are with P and N?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flip12 said:

I don’t think they look alike at all beyond the fact that they’re both athletic white males of approximately the same age (they’re less than a month apart in age, but I didn’t know that before looking it up, and anyone comparing their appearance wouldn’t necessarily know it either). But that description fits a majority of the NHL. Nylander’s got a very LEGO face, so once you’ve recognized him it’s hard to mistake him for someone else. Pastrnak’s got a much longer looking face and a generally goofier game face than Nylander. I could see mixing Pastrnak up with Anze Kopitar if it weren’t for the age difference.

Gee, flip13 disagrees me...there's a shocker.

Let me dumb it down for everyone. In the orginal pic of Nylander he looks a lot like Pasta, enough so to warrant a snarky remark, which I provided. Not sure why that got everyone's panties in a bunch. 

And yes, William and David are friends. It's pretty well documented.

11 hours ago, flip12 said:

Definitely classic Slavic and Scandinavian visages respectively

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stick9 said:

Gee, flip13 disagrees me...there's a shocker.

Let me dumb it down for everyone. In the orginal pic of Nylander he looks a lot like Pasta, enough so to warrant a snarky remark, which I provided. Not sure why that got everyone's panties in a bunch. 

And yes, William and David are friends. It's pretty well documented.

The original picture doesn’t look at all like Pastrnak. You can’t possibly dumb it down, your point was clear from the beginning.

The reason I thought it was interesting is there are people who are face blind. Do you often have these switch ups?

• Like 2