Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

26 minutes ago, nutters said:

Bigger story: McDavid using a mysterious, blacked out Jetspeed or McDavid not  using a SuperTacks?

ED4fifmU8AAMTjM?format=jpg&name=small

Probably just the graphics. 

1 hour ago, Oilers97 said:

looks like Tyler Seguin is wearing a warrior helmet. Benn was seen in a CCM. I’m thinking there will be no more blank Easton helmets now. 

Couldn't find any replacement padding on ebay or sls

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 1:15 PM, SkateWorksPNW said:

Tacks 910? 

Possibly if it is, has a bed adjustment system looks like adjustment clips on the side like the D30 helmets, 710 had on the back

On 9/9/2019 at 8:07 AM, nutters said:

Bigger story: McDavid using a mysterious, blacked out Jetspeed or McDavid not  using a SuperTacks?

ED4fifmU8AAMTjM?format=jpg&name=small

It says FT3 on the stick so, kinda strange since FT2 just came out

I don't know how to post a picture on here but Barzal is wearing what looks to be the new Tacks skates, anyone else catch that during the game against the rangers tonight? I have a photo if anyone wants to teach me how to post a photo I can! 

24 minutes ago, cougarscaptain87 said:

I don't know how to post a picture on here but Barzal is wearing what looks to be the new Tacks skates, anyone else catch that during the game against the rangers tonight? I have a photo if anyone wants to teach me how to post a photo I can! 

It's been circulating around Instagram. The new as2s.. ovechkin was one.. but I bet they are all just reskins. 

Yeah they were talking about him trying all different stuff in the first game vs Buffalo last week. Switched to all CCM but was using a Warrior stick and was still trying to find what he was looking for. I'm surprised to see him using an STX but if Bauer, CCM and Warrior are all not what you're looking for he might as well. 

On 9/22/2019 at 10:14 AM, decoy said:

Latest version of the tech mesh skate:

montreal-canadiens-right-wing-dale-weise

dawn-aaron-and-harry-dunn-drop-the-cerem

Which skates in the second photo are the tech mesh?

So they now make them look like the vapor and no longer the nexus? Is that an option?

18 minutes ago, Newbie1819 said:

Which skates in the second photo are the tech mesh?

So they now make them look like the vapor and no longer the nexus? Is that an option?

2X Pro Mosoca

• Like 1