Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

6 hours ago, sbecks72986 said:

It’s a Supreme ADV other pics online show it says Supreme right on the stick.

Yep - says “Advanced Series Supreme” just below Wilson’s tape job on the handle. 

stick’s a beaut for sure! 

12 hours ago, sbecks72986 said:

Looks like a one piece boot. No outsole, must be the new Supreme skate

Might be an early version of the plus volume supremes that are taking over nexus

12 hours ago, sbecks72986 said:

Looks like a one piece boot. No outsole, must be the new Supreme skate

Looks like there is an outsole when u look at under the toecap but then blends in from the forefoot to the heel... Either way it could be just a one piece the sole extends to the toe vs the ccms that just cut off. 

yea, pretty sure the image of him with STX gloves/stick was from training camp, he was also using a Warrior at some point in camp but once the season started he's been in full CCM.  From what I can guess you prob. won't see him in CCM marketing since he most likely didn't sign an endorsement deal with them (honestly that additional money would be pocket change to him).

On 10/4/2019 at 9:32 PM, flip12 said:

It’s a little hard to see from those shots, but does the outsole look different? It looks like it cups the bottom of the foot, coming up the quarters a bit.

Better image:

VUHE6IU3HJDXTPV3YZHGMULPIU.JPG

59 minutes ago, xstartxtodayx said:

Someone on S2K snagged a locker room close up of the skates, I don't want to steal his photo so here's a link to the post:

http://www.sports2k.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5078-2019-2020-pro-stock-sightings/?p=364894

Yea I don’t know why the guy says they’re blacked out 2X Pros it says sumpreme right on the back of the tendon guard they are obviously a prototype of the new Supreme skate 

2 minutes ago, sbecks72986 said:

Yea I don’t know why the guy says they’re blacked out 2X Pros it says sumpreme right on the back of the tendon guard they are obviously a prototype of the new Supreme skate 

I've had a back and forth this this guy before. seems to know a good bit but also thinks he knows it all.

ASU's new helmet design.  I am not usually into flashy equipment but I think for ASU it works and I think they have one of the best setups in college hockey.

Minnesota is now a CCM school

Edited by strosedefence34
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, z1ggy said:

Those new skates do look pretty sick. Love the stealthy blacked out look.

The stealthy blacked out look is awesome, certainly not what the finished model will look like

On 10/9/2019 at 9:11 PM, JGraz15 said:

jack-eichel-of-the-buffalo-sabres-fires-

Eichel using a CCM stick the same week Bauer releases its Supreme ADV has to sting a little. 

EDIT: fixed my grammar

Edited by XS222

Some misinformation in that link, namely with offerings at senior. They have 70/77/87 flexes, P92 and P88 for all 3, P28 at 77 and 87 (not sure if also at 70 but I have personally seen P28 on 77 and 87 flex sticks).