Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
checker17

Need Help with Graf Sizing

Hi All,

Hoping someone can tell me with what the size is, of a pair of Graf Supra G9's (COBRA, NT3000, Wide) I came into possession of.

The pair's outside length measures 12.25 inches (31 centimeters) from outside toe tip to outside heel.

Can anyone please let me know what U.S.skate size this pair is? 

Any manufacturer's size markings there may have been at one point on the inside are gone.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

The only thing I can say about Graf sizing is that I always went 1/2 size up and went to a wide width in my experience compared to other brands. I was always a 7.5D (normal width) in CCM and Bauer, but am an 8W in a Graf. This may only be in their Asian skate (as my current experience is with  4500 and 5500 goal skates).

Sorry I can’t decipher the rest.

Edited by bunnyman666

It could be easier if you take out the insole and measure its length. Graf has a chart on their homepage that shows their sizing in UK, European, and cm. Also, if it’s a Graf insole, it could potentially have a size stamped on the bottom of the insole, as they often mark that. Another place to look is on the outsole.

1 hour ago, flip12 said:

It could be easier if you take out the insole and measure its length. Graf has a chart on their homepage that shows their sizing in UK, European, and cm. Also, if it’s a Graf insole, it could potentially have a size stamped on the bottom of the insole, as they often mark that. Another place to look is on the outsole.

That actually makes a HELL of a lot of sense. Some insoles are two to four size ranges (i.e. 7-8 or even 9, counting the half sizes), but you would get a general idea. At least you’d narrow it to a small range.

In that vein, if you have the insole (OP may not have it), you could measure the insole with a brannock devise. It would most likely be slightly larger, but again- ballparking it, so to speak.

Depending on the age of the skate, you may or may not have it on the outsole, but it may be on the INSIDE of the outsole. 

• Like 1