Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Bauer Re-Akt 150 - First Look

Interesting comments, summed up I think as “adjustable and fits me well”. But on my ipad the image is tiny, filling about 1/8 of the screen. Do you think this helmet (in S, M and L) can fit almost everyone? As you know, it can be hard to find a lid that fits properly, unless the LHS has a good range. 

9 hours ago, Leif said:

Interesting comments, summed up I think as “adjustable and fits me well”. But on my ipad the image is tiny, filling about 1/8 of the screen. Do you think this helmet (in S, M and L) can fit almost everyone? As you know, it can be hard to find a lid that fits properly, unless the LHS has a good range. 

I think this helmet is going to allow the flexibility and adjustability to fit a very wide range of players with either long, narrow, or wide heads. 

• Like 1

Looks great. I'm going to need a helmet to replace the original REAKT at some point. It looks like this could do just that. Except, it doesn't come in the color I need. So if the color I need is not shown I'm just out of luck?

Depending what color tha is, it may be available in MTO or booking options, but then generally won't be advertised at the retail level. Someone with a catalog or order form would know for sure

6 hours ago, 218hockey said:

Looks great. I'm going to need a helmet to replace the original REAKT at some point. It looks like this could do just that. Except, it doesn't come in the color I need. So if the color I need is not shown I'm just out of luck?

What color?

12 hours ago, 218hockey said:

Gold or Maroon.

My lhs has a nos Gold REAKT helmet they are holding for me now but it 's always nice to look at the newer helmets if possible.

Size?