Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
snipecity81

CCM 9k girdle

Yes, you read that right, my local pro shop is selling lots of new 9k girdles re-branded as CCM now. I want to know if anyone is still using them. Going into Junior B and wanted a little more protection, but because of their age I fear they're to heavy. Are they worth paying $180 cad for?

2 hours ago, snipecity81 said:

Do you feel the extra protection is worth the extra heaviness? 

Yes, it is worth it. Best girdle on the market, as long as they are the same as the 9k branded rbk ones. And I have had my pick of top of the line pants but I just keep coming back to how well this girdle works and how much protection it offers.

I absolutely loved my 9K girdle. The only reason I switched to pants was because my legs would get ridiculously hot. The pants breathe more since they aren't fastened so close to the leg. Protection-wise I felt the 9K was above my HP45.

5 hours ago, snipecity81 said:

I don't know if the rebranding changed the sizing of the girdle, I'd recommend you try it on if possible. Any medium pant or other branded medium girdle would fit me easily but the rbk 9k medium girdle was a really snug fit when new.

On 7/4/2019 at 5:56 PM, snipecity81 said:

Yes, you read that right, my local pro shop is selling lots of new 9k girdles re-branded as CCM now. I want to know if anyone is still using them. Going into Junior B and wanted a little more protection, but because of their age I fear they're to heavy. Are they worth paying $180 cad for?

You'll probably want to upgrade whatever gear that isn't pro-level to that level. If you aren't weight lifting for legs, you should be doing that, such that whatever additional weight your pants (or other gear) is going to be negligible.