Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
All Flash

Sherwood Rekker M90 info

Just saw this on Insta so was wondering if there was any info out there or  are we  waiting for something to drop? Very interested in the next iteration of the Rekker.  

22 hours ago, All Flash said:

Just saw this on Insta so was wondering if there was any info out there or  are we  waiting for something to drop? Very interested in the next iteration of the Rekker.  

What did you want to know about it? 

Now as much as I enjoy the unbridled enthusiasm of the icewarehouse guys and the awesome sickness of their review. I seem to not get as much from their vids as I do actually discussing the detail so in saying that.....More in depth details of the upgraded specs? Weight? Differences between Ek15,  and the 365? Etc... And thank you for the video Collins. Quenched my thirst a lil for my favorite line of sticks that is still made.

Edited by All Flash

I’m hoping with the name scheme, there may be a bit of a throw back to the T90, but I’m not holding my breath. It was one of my favorites. 

On 7/28/2019 at 1:14 PM, Siponarius said:

I’m hoping with the name scheme, there may be a bit of a throw back to the T90, but I’m not holding my breath. It was one of my favorites. 

T90 line is more in line with the Project 9 isn't it? I would be looking at Sherwoods other sticks for a T90esk

oh. I thought they were getting released tomorrow.

I have a BPM150 that is under 400 gms. It's like a toothpick so I can bring the stick up, around, and down quickly, but I'm not able to knock a stick away while defending. I don't know if anyone else with a sub-400 gm stick notices that. If I pick up one of my blade/shaft combo sticks, there's more heft and weight at the blade where I seem to get more poke check power.

13 hours ago, All Flash said:

Saw these 2 days ago as Sport check here already has them out for sale. 

Here too, along with M90 shins & shoulders (most likely elbows as well).  SC also has Sherwood practice jerseys priced the same as the CCM 5000's and 6000's.