Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
getthekidthepuck

Bauer Pro Stock Code help

2 minutes ago, psulion22 said:

It’s a 2016 1X with the SE build, meaning thicker sidewalls. 

Thanks man, would 400 for 3 of the be a good deal? CDN dollars

Edited by getthekidthepuck

That's about $100US each, yeah, that's a decent deal. Depending on where you get them from. A pro-stock stick usually runs anywhere from $100-160US.

Edited by stick9
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cavs019 said:

The S16 Vapor 1X blade drops absolute bombs @psulion22 

I’d buy those in a second, especially with a P91A. 

Let's be honest, you're already at check out. 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the feedback guys, have some red flags with the seller. Waiting to see if he sends me a picture of the actual sticks he's selling, he claims they are 1X lites. I am am bit suspicious and it's a two hour drive to pick them up. Will keep you guys posted thanks for the feedback!

38 minutes ago, getthekidthepuck said:

Thanks for the feedback guys, have some red flags with the seller. Waiting to see if he sends me a picture of the actual sticks he's selling, he claims they are 1X lites. I am am bit suspicious and it's a two hour drive to pick them up. Will keep you guys posted thanks for the feedback!

He likely just doesn't understand the stick codes.  It looks to be a 1X Lite skin.

I didn’t scroll through all the pictures at first -

The grey stick S161XSE is a 1X 2.0 with the SE shaft walls as Psulion mentioned.

The black stick S181X is a true 1X Lite build. S18 denotes the manufacture year which is when that stick was released. They are legitimate. 

Edited by Cavs019
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, getthekidthepuck said:

I think I found your seller. 

https://ritathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=13429

51 minutes ago, getthekidthepuck said:

lol yeah thats him or the person he posing as.

Craigslist is a risk, like kijiji. That's four hours of your time plus the cost of fuel. I usually don't go for long distance sales transactions unless its ebay.

But, I really have no idea if this seller is posing as the guy who is the player or is the player himself, who is selling gear and sticks. You are worried he has no sticks at all or he is selling sticks that aren't what he's advertising?

8 minutes ago, caveman27 said:

Craigslist is a risk, like kijiji. That's four hours of your time plus the cost of fuel. I usually don't go for long distance sales transactions unless its ebay.

But, I really have no idea if this seller is posing as the guy who is the player or is the player himself, who is selling gear and sticks. You are worried he has no sticks at all or he is selling sticks that aren't what he's advertising?

the sticks werent what he told me they were.

FWIW, I recently bought some sticks from an NCAA player. His knowledge of what he had and what they were worth was not great. He also had zero experience packaging and shipping sticks.

That said, sticks look legit and the price is right. If they aren't as advertised, send them back.

15 hours ago, Cavs019 said:

The stick that looks like a 1X Lite is a 1X Lite build. I’m confused as to what your concern is still. 

The 1x lite's he has are 70 flex I believe. I am buying the 77 flex ones

Edited by getthekidthepuck

Update,

Hey Guys picked up the sticks last night they were as advertised. Pretty good deal considering i was going to buy and original total one and orginal apx in those specs for 400. Thanks for your help guys. I dont shoot only pass pretty much so these will last me a couple seasons!

55 minutes ago, getthekidthepuck said:

Update,

Hey Guys picked up the sticks last night they were as advertised. Pretty good deal considering i was going to buy and original total one and orginal apx in those specs for 400. Thanks for your help guys. I dont shoot only pass pretty much so these will last me a couple seasons!

That's nice.

Any reason you don't shoot?