Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
thelaterskater

The return of Christian sticks?

14 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

Great, more cookie cutter Chinese direct to consumer sticks. 

Hopefully I'm wrong 

I have to assume they'll run them through Heritage, which Graeme also purchased.

13 hours ago, caveman27 said:

That URL is interesting. I go from christianhockey.com to supremebrands.com to christianhockey.com

He also purchased Torspo alongside Christian.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, asgoodasdead said:

if they release one piece composites painted to look like the 90s Christian sticks i'll buy 100

Like what CCM did with Titan a couple years ago?

12 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Like what CCM did with Titan a couple years ago?

That was Total Hockey; they acquired the Titan name and intended to come out with a full line of equipment.  The sticks, however, were made under license by CCM.  TH also had Christian as well.

5 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

That was Total Hockey; they acquired the Titan name and intended to come out with a full line of equipment.  The sticks, however, were made under license by CCM.  TH also had Christian as well.

I knew it was a TH thing, I just said CCM because they were just a repaint of a low tier CCM model if I recall. But either way yeah what you said was definitely a more accurate way of putting it.

I do remember them having Christian goalie sticks too. They had a cool diamond weave pattern on the paddle. I never ended up getting one though.