Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
ML91

Best high end stick deals currently

Hello everyone,

Are there any good sales going on for last years high end sticks anywhere or good deals? The last few years ive been getting a buy one get one half off from sportscheck but that deal does not appear to be active now

Any suggestions would be great! thank you

There's been promos by places like sportchek and prohockey for the rekker 365 for 129. Also warrior qredge sl for 150ish... Qx for similar price etc. Not sure if they are all still on sale. 

Sport cheks flash sales generally have the odd really good stick on sale. Mind you, you won't get current too end sticks for more than say 10-20% off. 

7 hours ago, ML91 said:

Hello everyone,

Are there any good sales going on for last years high end sticks anywhere or good deals? The last few years ive been getting a buy one get one half off from sportscheck but that deal does not appear to be active now

Any suggestions would be great! thank you

Are you in the US or Canada?

If you are in the US, prostockhockey.com sells pro stock sticks at a good price.

Check out Hockey Supremacy website. They’re always having a 10-20% off sale going on at any one time. As long as it’s not elite CCM or Bauer, you’ll get the discount, even if the stick just came out like the Warrior DX. They also have a clearance section you can check out a loyalty points program. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 2:44 PM, puckpilot said:

Check out Hockey Supremacy website. They’re always having a 10-20% off sale going on at any one time. As long as it’s not elite CCM or Bauer, you’ll get the discount, even if the stick just came out like the Warrior DX. They also have a clearance section you can check out a loyalty points program. 

I second Hockey Supremacy. Never buy any stick there for less than 15% off, since they almost always have 15-20% off codes. 

Also, check out these Bauer Nexus League sticks for $150 online:

Ribcor Trigger 4 Pro seems to be more and more available to the general public, so probably the older Ribcors will be on sale now. I know that they've been marked down a bit for the CCM internal sales.

I picked up five sher wood rekker ek365 for an avg if 120 cdn each. 

Honestly best stick I've used and I've used alot. And for that price too. Had to stock up