Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

Yeah, they have been out in the wild for a while now. Just a lighter weight Suprme without that silly renew gel core blade which made that sticks stupid blade heavy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 2:41 PM, SkateWorksPNW said:

Yeah, they have been out in the wild for a while now. Just a lighter weight Suprme without that silly renew gel core blade which made that sticks stupid blade heavy. 

Not even close... the taper is completely different than anything I have seen before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hills said:

Not even close... the taper is completely different than anything I have seen before.

Looks like a straight Edge taper with an extra edge on the top from what I can see 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appears that the flex profile is modified/changed for easier loading according to IG....

Asked my LHS about these and they couldn’t give me too much info but when I asked, they said that there will be more curves other than just p92 like the vapor adv was...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, iameric said:

Looks like a straight Edge taper with an extra edge on the top from what I can see 

It bulges outwards, like a snake swallowing an egg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×