Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah, they have been out in the wild for a while now. Just a lighter weight Suprme without that silly renew gel core blade which made that sticks stupid blade heavy. 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:41 PM, SkateWorksPNW said:

Yeah, they have been out in the wild for a while now. Just a lighter weight Suprme without that silly renew gel core blade which made that sticks stupid blade heavy. 

Not even close... the taper is completely different than anything I have seen before.

1 hour ago, Hills said:

Not even close... the taper is completely different than anything I have seen before.

Looks like a straight Edge taper with an extra edge on the top from what I can see 

Appears that the flex profile is modified/changed for easier loading according to IG....

Asked my LHS about these and they couldn’t give me too much info but when I asked, they said that there will be more curves other than just p92 like the vapor adv was...

5 hours ago, iameric said:

Looks like a straight Edge taper with an extra edge on the top from what I can see 

It bulges outwards, like a snake swallowing an egg.