Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Phatkid77

From vapor XXX to supreme 2s pro

So, won’t bore you will just cut to chase

uograded from 14yr old vapors to 2s pro

first game was alittle rough. Felt upright when trying to turn. Sometimes felt wobbly. Legs got tired. 
mom a 42 year old playing with you guns. Haha. 
not sure if I need to just get used to all the support or play with profile or what

today in shinny. Felt better. Tried not tying too eyelet so tight. Was better?  But weird. So tied it back up tight

when home I held skates side by side. I think I will play with custom eyelets and drop down from the top one to the one set back, as it is the same height as the top eyelet on the 30s. 

I hate knowing I’m better but just adjusting or tweaking equip. 

I've never owned a pair of skates that didn't need tweaking in some fashion. Whether it be multiple bakes, punching out a spot, different runner profile, lacing differently or different laces altogether and so on.

What do you think is your main problem? Did you get fit by a "pro" for these or just blind buy? Vapor boot fits a little differently than Supreme, even when going from Vapor EE to Supreme D.