Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ItsTJOSHIE

Flylite vs x2 pro stick

Hi 

Wondering if anyone has tried the x2 pro stick ? And if it’s very different from the flylite ? Any feedback ?

how do the ft2 and as2 stick compare in term of puck feel and release ?

i starting to play again after a long break

there are 2 sticks I really loved one90 which felt literally like a wood stick to me 

the apx 1 which was the best ops I’ve ever had in term of feel, release (I think it had a double kick power and you could actually tell)

I’ve tried several lately true 6.0 which was presented to me as the new xn10 the blade was way too pingy and also had the feeling the blade was too thin and would bend too easy on shoot

apx2 which I thought was a dull version of the apx1, the total one had amazing release but a thin stiff blade exactly like the true 6.0 

ive tried the 2s pro which again is decent but doesn’t kick that good and the luck feel is pretty bland

What would be the closest thing to the original apx at moment ?  

Doesnt wanna go the custom as that would be too expansive 

If you thought the blade on the 6.0 was too pingy, try the Xcore9ACF (2019 version). It has a softer feeling to the blade but still has the BRT (braided rib tech) to keep it strong and stiff. If you liked the one90, I think this would be a very similar type of stick, but with new tech. Also, the flylite has gotten a lot of good reviews too. Honestly though, you should be looking at prostock sticks. You get a better stick and the cost is about 1/2 of what you'd pay for a top end retail stick.

Yes confirmed, it's the exact same feel as the original APX, proper cheat, the puck flies off the blade, the shaft loads effortlessly, you can literally feel the shaft bending like a bow with minimal effort. 
The balance is spot on as well, I was afraid that it might be too light like the A6.0

But now Im wondering whether the 2x pro feels the same and is just the pro version of the flylite where they didnt shave as much material as on the flylite (a bit like the true A5.2 is in regard to the A6.0)?
I could order a batch of them, the price difference will be significant when on sale in a year or 2
Anyone has tried the 2x pro?

glad you liked the flylite as much as I do. there are some reviews on other sites that are just down right wrong with mis-information about it. one guy legit said his arms were burning from puck handling a stick that's sub 400 grams.

cant comment much on the 2x pro.

Edited by bgdawg019