Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
bandits_5

Nexus 7000

My Son (15 years old) has been in a Nexus 7000 for 3 years now. I had bought 3 sizes of them when Bauer quit making the Tech-Mesh Nexus and he’s now outgrown the 3 pairs. What skate, today is closest in specs and fit, to those? I was thinking the N2900 but I’m confused....

I had been told by a LHS-guy that Bauer made some minor changes to the fit of the Nexus and Supreme line. Nexus got a narrower heel and supreme more volume/depth. I don´t know if it`s correct.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 5:50 PM, bandits_5 said:

My Son (15 years old) has been in a Nexus 7000 for 3 years now. I had bought 3 sizes of them when Bauer quit making the Tech-Mesh Nexus and he’s now outgrown the 3 pairs. What skate, today is closest in specs and fit, to those? I was thinking the N2900 but I’m confused....

Don't know his skate size, but maybe you can find a pair of new old stock Bauer Nexus 1N since the 2Ns are out.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:43 PM, BruinDust said:

What size are you looking for? Pro Hockey Life still has some of the 2014-15 Bauer Nexus left in the Clearance/Outlet section. 

Size 6. Thanks. I’ll check that out. 

Edited by bandits_5