Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Beflar

What ever happened to the CCM CL protective with U Foam etc

What ever happened to the CCM CL protective with U Foam etc.  Did they change the name or something.  I have been away a few years and just wondering what they evolved into since I love my CL shoulder pads I was looking for the pants...

1 hour ago, Beflar said:

What ever happened to the CCM CL protective with U Foam etc.  Did they change the name or something.  I have been away a few years and just wondering what they evolved into since I love my CL shoulder pads I was looking for the pants...

You can find the CCM pants with the code HPUCLP or HPUCLX at prostockhockey.com 

I don't know the model for CCM's retail pants.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, caveman27 said:

Thank you.  The site is in us dollars right?

Not exact on the timeline but I'm pretty sure the CL line was also referred to as RBZ, quicklite, and jetspeed at various times in its existence.  It's all the same gear just new models each year, some years versions are better than the others

• Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 9:18 PM, caveman27 said:

$58 US shipping... ouch.  I think I need to find a coupon before buying...  Had the Nashville pants in the cart and everything...

26 minutes ago, Beflar said:

$58 US shipping... ouch.  I think I need to find a coupon before buying...  Had the Nashville pants in the cart and everything...

This is why I refuse to use PSH 63 bucks shipping for a pair of gloves is not happening 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2019 at 2:23 AM, IPv6Freely said:

Yeah I do not understand why their shipping is so atrocious 

I know... sideline swap isn’t too bad. Usually 12-20 dollars for helmets and gloves. 

46 minutes ago, Oilers97 said:

I know... sideline swap isn’t too bad. Usually 12-20 dollars for helmets and gloves. 

Yeah because they use actual shipping costs. Their model is actually really awesome for sellers. Shipping is handled for you, they give you the label, and they know how big/heavy a box is for most items. The entire experience is everything eBay should have been.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Yeah because they use actual shipping costs. Their model is actually really awesome for sellers. Shipping is handled for you, they give you the label, and they know how big/heavy a box is for most items. The entire experience is everything eBay should have been.

I know! I have sold many many things. Amazing customer service too.