Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
fliteskates

Thickest laces

Does anyone know what the thickest laces are that I can buy?

I hate the Elite laces because their thick ones thin out as you pull them tighter.

Last topic I could find was from five years ago, but back then it seems the Bauer Supreme laces and Howie’s laces are the thickest ones you can get?

1 hour ago, asgoodasdead said:

i didn't know they made different kinds. i guess i'm anal enough to notice the elite are thinner, but not quite as anal as you

Well they are two different manufacturers so...

1 hour ago, stick9 said:

Howie's unwaxed are the thickest I've used.

Thx appreciate it.

Edited by fliteskates

I like elite bc I actually like how thin they are (the waxed ones) but they def don't last as long as Howie's. 

I like Howie's bc of how durable they are but they have less wax than I'd prefer. Still very good laces though. 

On 11/17/2019 at 2:41 PM, asgoodasdead said:

i didn't know they made different kinds. i guess i'm anal enough to notice the elite are thinner, but not quite as anal as you

I don't like Elite waxed laces.  They're so thin they tend to roll.  Thicker laces stay flat.