Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Furyan

CCM XS Holder problem

Hey guys,

I've got a problem with my FT2s

After 4 month of usage I found out serious problem with both holders

The blades mounted on each holder start to wobbling

Now is absolutely impossible to use a regular CCM steel, and with my fresh Step blades (because they are wider) i have wobbling effect little bit less but I feel it (mostly on right holder)

So, are there any experienced guys who faced with such kind of situation (all the servicemen advice me just replace both holders to new ones, and told me that newer even heard about same cases before...)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Some of the first steel released by many aftermarket steel companies were based on a template that was slightly incorrect in sizing. This led to the steel shifting in the holder, very slightly, and was corrected by many of the aftermarket companies upon general release of the new holders. Just use a small piece of tape behind the front "tooth" tp lock it in place or contact STEP and they will send you replacement steel. 

2 hours ago, Furyan said:

Hey guys,

I've got a problem with my FT2s

After 4 month of usage I found out serious problem with both holders

The blades mounted on each holder start to wobbling

Now is absolutely impossible to use a regular CCM steel, and with my fresh Step blades (because they are wider) i have wobbling effect little bit less but I feel it (mostly on right holder)

So, are there any experienced guys who faced with such kind of situation (all the servicemen advice me just replace both holders to new ones, and told me that newer even heard about same cases before...)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Under warranty.  Get them replaced.