Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
tpratt27

9' - tpratt27

Profile 1 - Control set

Steel - LS3 272

Hollow - 3/4"

About Me - I started skating at 4. Grew up playing travel at different clubs around the Grand Rapids, MI area. Played High School and then went on to play ACHA in college. Strong skater, never the fastest guy on my team but could always hold my own. Solid on my edges. Built for corner battles and transition game. Currently I coach and play occassionally. I've also spent close to the past 10 years involved in some way shape or form with a pro shop. I have used 9' with a 1 1/2 degree forward pitch. I sharpen and profile my own stuff traditionally. So this is a new venture but from my experience and understanding I'm excited to try the new profiles.

Review - This will be my control set as this is what I have been skating on for quite a few years! I've played around with other profiules but always came back to this as my comfort zone. There will be some adjusting not having the forward pitch. But if that's the worst thing to come out of it I'm in for a treat!

Acceleration - 2

Mobility - 3

Stability - 3

Speed - 3

I will be trying the Quad 0 first.