Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
IDoezIt

Visor stretching temples far out from head - Bauer Reakt

Hey all,

I’ve been having trouble finding visors that do not stretch the temples on my Bauer Reakt helmet. The temples sit flush and perfect with no visor attached, but once I put a visor on (so far tried (ronin, allaki [cant remember the exact name off the top of my head].

I wear a size large helmet and I really don’t like the giant gaps the visor creates b/w my head and helmet.

I’ve used the tron s30 which didn’t seem to have this issue but I got tired of it and sold it. Really want to try the s40 but it’s sold out everywhere.

Anyways — anyone have a large noggin and wears a Reakt and has a visor that does not stretch the helmet?

- Yes, I use all hardware included in packages.

Totally know what you mean. Using the CCM or Bauer spacers will resolve this issue. Using the old school circle spacers that come with the ronin visors will cause the temples to flare out bc it doesn't properly fill the gap between the visor and helmet. These are the spacers you should look at getting. 

A&R Sports Visor Kit https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00DJM9DDQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_XmQgEbCJC6D1R

My favourite are the CCM spacers. Absolutely no flaring at all. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/vWLbs5465FTePuid7

I extra like the CCM kit bc of the t nut style posts that make visor installation much easier not having to dealing with a free spinning nut. 

Not gonna lie. The main reason I chose the CCM visor over any other brand was bc of their mounting kit and their visor cover 😬

PS my helmets are medium, so technically the larger helmet you have the less the visor should stretch your temples as the gap won't be as big as say a visor on a small helmet. 

v86yhIQ.jpg

7t8Ux8v.jpg

Edited by Sniper9
  • Like 2