Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
kovalchuk71

Cutting OPS at fuse point.....

I haven't tried an MX3 but I have tried with a 1X, 1N and apx2. The asymmetrical walls make it really difficult to fit a tapered hosel into the blade end. Add in how Bauer make the interior corners of the shaft (very rounded which means you either have to try and grind out the corners of the shaft or you have to round off the edges of the hosel, either option weakens the structure of the stick) and this makes fitting a blade either a hell of a lot of work or just not worth it for Bauer sticks.

Don’t mean to kick a dead horse, but I has question.

Managed to recover my favorite Stage 2, removing the broken blade and tendon at the fuse point using Buzz’s tutorial. 

I also acquired a broken RBZ 150,and recovered the blade from it, and used it on said Stage 2.

I'm curious, other than other recovering blades from broken Senior sticks, is it possible to recover the blades from Interimediates, or is the taper too small? The blade appears to be the same size.