Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Cleaning goalie catcher

soap water and a little elbow grease, to clean the clarino I have been told to lightlyt myst it with WINDEX, for disinfecting i use a 1 part alcohol/3 part water solution in a spray bottle and myst

nail varnish remover gets rid of puck marks,well with sum pucks anyway, thats actually what i use( not that i use it for anything else or anything,stricly my hockey gear i swear) but it really depends on what gear u got. ive got koho 490s and from my experince,if you use nail varnish remover of any other cleaner, stay away from logos and anywhere else there may be paints,as this could spread or smear it. if you have a none painted helmet,this is also a great method.

There is an equipment cleaning called Esporta. But I don't know if they get rid of puck marks. Usually I can just rub them off. I would use nail polish remover, for both my nails and my gear. :D

how do i clean my catcher? can i put it in the washer or how do i get the dirt and stuff off of the canvas part?

Kovalchuk71's brother

Shaving cream with Lanolin will rid your glove of the smell. It actually will kill the bacteria in the glove.

With regards to removing puck marks, try peanut butter.