Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

06 mission line

The real issue is Mission not appointing a dedicated Uk distributor.Iv been back door importing Mission & previously Biltrite since 98.since then Mission have represented by three seperate UK distributors who( in my view) were all useless.

Come on Justin, mike at Rinkrat addresses his compy issues, im asking you as the largest independant importer of your equipment to tell me why its so hard to provide a good uptodate service to UK dealers & players who have supported your brand for many years & will continue to do so.

I love Mission products & so do my customers ......................

Justin designs the product, he doesn't make those decisions to the best of my kowledge. I suggest contacting Mission directly with your concerns and having them route your call to someone who can do something about your problem.

What do you want me to say? As Chadd stated, I am in Design and Product Management and not sales.

However, the person who handles international sales is Jeff Haymond. You can reach him 877-886-7301 with all your questions.

Justin

The real issue is Mission not appointing a dedicated Uk distributor.Iv been back door importing Mission & previously Biltrite since 98.since then Mission have represented by three seperate UK distributors who( in my view) were all useless.

Come on Justin, mike at Rinkrat addresses his compy issues, im asking you as the largest independant importer of your equipment to tell me why its so hard to provide a good uptodate service to UK dealers & players who have supported your brand for many years & will continue to do so.

Do you think this kinda stuff could be better off in a PM?

Do you think this kinda stuff could be better off in a PM?

Nah, it's easier to bitch than try to do something about it.

How does being a senior product manager have anything to do with distribution? Oh I know...it DOESNT. No offense buddy but calling out reps, and product managers on a message board isnt too cool. Piss poor indeed. I saw what you did to Mike Hunt from Rink Rat, and now to Justin. Use a fucking P.M. if it is so important. To be honest, most of the users on this board dont care about your business and your problems, that should be kept between you and the manufacturers, not us (the rest of MSH'ers).

I come on here to read reviews and opinions on quality, performance, and functionality, of hockey equipment not to hear someone bitch about how they cant get a hold of a distributor.

I have no hard feeling toward Est and understand his fustration...However, I have nothing to do with our sales rules and distributors. I wish there was something more I could do, but there isn't. I have forward your concerns to my boss and he will handle it from there.

We appreciate your business and hope we can find a solution for you.

Justin

Glad to hear you like the new skates....So far, knock on wood, the skates have been holding up great and there have been no significant issues...The skates are doing what they were designed to do...

Justin

What's that...actually work?

Just kiddin. My 9500s are great skates. They're just a pain in the ass to break in. Goddamn, they hurt! Fury got his 7500s and played the whole game. I've had mine for awhile, and I can't keep them on for more than a period at a time.

I have to agree. Keep the beratements to PMs. Some of these manufacturer guys like Justin, Jason, Mike Hunt are nice enough to come on here and contribute. We really shouldn't be beating them up.

I have to agree. Keep the beratements to PMs. Some of these manufacturer guys like Justin, Jason, Mike Hunt are nice enough to come on here and contribute. We really shouldn't be beating them up.

I agree, We are lucky these guys (Jason, Justin and Mike etc) come to MSH and contribute, giving us heads up on products and developments in the hockey world. If you're unhappy about something with any company (company not products) is doing it is best to be kept private and not put pressure on these people to help you. Often they may not be the right people to deal with your problem anyway!

when your 3000 miles away with no one to answer your questions,this forum seems the only hope for non USA/Canada based dealers & players enquires.Its a big world out there & like i said i love Mission products, you NorthAmerican players just dont know how hard it is to get hockey kit to players.How would you feel if your local hockey store said "sorry come back in 7 months for a pair of skates".We cant even get replacement wheels for the skates we sell,let alone bolts & screws.

YES i allways Pm people first,but never get a reply.

Peace love & hockey.

Hey malcb33, I wish they would give their mojo to the same dist in Aust. 18 weeks and still no warranty replacements I have just about given up on mission, too many broken promises and mis infomation, Good luck with asking Mr Hammond for anything guys. If only they had as good a customer service as rink rat.

I think its a case of Colonialism ............ then damn Yankies sell us poor Brits & them convicts fron Aus & NZ great skates & they LOL when we cant get any back up parts !

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Justin thanks for the answer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would it be possible to have a "Dealers" section on this forum ?? iv no idea just howmany of us logg on to this site but it would be a good place to raise world Hockey product issues & news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would it be possible to have a "Dealers" section on this forum ?? iv no idea just howmany of us logg on to this site but it would be a good place to raise world Hockey product issues & news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We discussed it a couple times but we want to make sure that it doesn't take away from the public forums.

you could have an access code just for dealers .it would be easy to check a genuine dealer.im sure a lot of people would benefit from this.

Hi Est,

I've got the same problem over here in The Netherlands. There is an appointed distributor for the Benelux, but he does not want to sell me any products or even contact me. Jeff Hammond is powerless in this situation, because it's the distributors call. I think we just have to be patient...

My big question is why there isn't a central distributor for Europe? I know we have small markets, so it would a logical solution to have a central distributor in Germany for example...

Hey nice ( sorry) to hear its not just the UK getting shafted:

yes there's a good distributor in Germany ........... but guess what he wont export out side his Country.So much for FREE TRADE.

PM me.

hey guys,

been using my 10 000's for about a week now, about 5/6 hours worth of play and im noticing that my axels are making that loose squeaking/ratteling sound, so i checked all of my bolts and all of the bolts are really tight as they can go, yet my most of my wheels rattle a bit from side to side.

A friend of mine has this with his boots too, i mean its not really a problem it doesnt seem to make any difference to my skating or speed, just was wondering if anyone else has had this and whether it is actually a problem or not?

cheers for any help dudes,

Dan

Spacers too small?

I had this problem with a set of Humm'r chassis. Never quite figured out what was causing it.

Spacers too small?

I had this problem with a set of Humm'r chassis. Never quite figured out what was causing it.

i dunno, its just got the standard set up on it right out of the box...

i dont know of any mission problems right now.. i have a couple of friends who have the 10000s and they have no problems.. i myself and about 6 other kids on my team have the 9500s so maybe your hearing things ;) nah im only kidding.. i would say maybe take off the wheel and see if a bearing is cracked.. im not sure.. seems pretty strange to me thats y im suggesting to take off the wheels and check the bearings

Got my 5500s the other day and I will say these pups are absolutely awesome. The color scheme is prettier in person(though, a pain in the ass to maintain the whiteness...). Fits like a glove. Very stiff. Good wheels for the level of skate. Seemingly excellent quality all around. A++++ stuff to the Mission guys.