Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Easton Catalogue

Thanks for the catalogue guys, keep them coming. I really hate what they did to the look of the stealth. They shoudnt have messed with that colour scheme. Im glad they got rid of the neon green st and the synergy II looks pretty good.

Edited by Fonya

I'll just hunt down some Kariyas and hope they're not whippy for his smurfy ass.

Unless he changed, he used to use about 110 flex

Inno True-1's have a black to white or white to black fade on them. No neon green either. Though, I've only seen that scheme online, and all the pics elsewhere were solid black, which personally is fine too. I've about had it with bright yellow, green, or orange sticks.

When should we expect to see the CNT Stealths in store. The Synergy II is on epuck and so is the Synergy 350 so maybe Spring or what? I think they all look sick (the good sick). Whats a price guess on a Stealth CNT?

Just like this year and the year before, and the year before that...an oldie but a goodie...

IT COMES OUT IN THE SPRING.

Now what I find funny how everyone is going ga-ga over this...it's all rehashed stuff...what happened to the "hotter blade face?"

How do you tell the difference between a 04 and 05 Stealth because i know the 04s had that handle defect and i think they fixed that in 05

The shiney/chrome part on the 04 sticks started closer to the blade on the 2004 models, IIRC.

Any opinions when you will be able to have the bauer...i really whant to see what will happens with their glove,and shaft

Just like this year and the year before, and the year before that...an oldie but a goodie...

IT COMES OUT IN THE SPRING.

Now what I find funny how everyone is going ga-ga over this...it's all rehashed stuff...what happened to the "hotter blade face?"

Reminds me of when you had the IT COMES OUT IN SPRING in your sig or something like that.

no helmet....yet.

I'm liking the stealth protective, especially the shoulders, and i wonder how the new pants are going to feel with the new mobility system thing we have R. Niedermeyers S9s in the shop, holy crap is that glove protective. The foam and stuff they use on the glove is rock hard...like the old zero shock gloves. :o

for once i'm actually starting to like the way easton looks this year. Their only protective I would use is the Synergy 100 shoulder pads. Everything else is way too big for me but I like the way the UL looks and the Stealth. Still not a fan of their skates cuz u know im all about the Bauer One90 :D

I guess the Heatley is a nice addition to Easton though

How did easton manage to make the stealth 15 grams heavier while adding the CNT technology to the blade?

Not to mention new gloves... again. I don't even remember what the 2005 gloves looked like without looking at the catalog. Only reason I remember the 2004 is heatley has it painted onto his gloves.

Edited by hockechamp14

Im not digging the new color scheme.....I think the new Stealths look just awful...... :unsure:

I know. If they did something like Heatley's stealth for retail (pure black), I would have been in love.

Seems to me easton took a step back on the looks color scheme for there sticks. Im extremely surprised that there getting rid of the silver color scheme of the Synergy ST - that has defined the SYNERGY since its beggining. The last years ones were perfect - not as shiny as the previous silver ones - suprised there getting rid of there most definitive product. All there stuff looks preety bland and ugly- looks preety cheap. Stealth's synergy's etc. etc. The only nice looking stick is the Z Bubble - non grip. The ultra lite's not bad - but like you guy said - a nice simple black with ultra lite in white - would have looked incredible. All in all - very unimpressed

Ben

Edited by shnuggs

I dont know why looks would even matter. Its alot better then lime green. Its probably just going to chip and peel off anyways.