Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Easton Catalogue

I know JR you said this comes out in the spring but this past weekend i saw a 300 and i swear i saw an easton stick that was a blackish blue and it looked like it said synergy on it. I might be seeing things but i definitly saw the 300.

Some of the new sticks are out already.

Also is that the new Heatley pattern on all the stick in the catalog?

No, but at the top of the product it will have a code that says Heatley if it is offered.

Some of the new sticks are out already.

Also is that the new Heatley pattern on all the stick in the catalog?

No, but at the top of the product it will have a code that says Heatley if it is offered.

Eazy,I know that.But on the actual pictures of the sticks on the catalog,I was wondering if the blade shape pictured is that of the New heatley Pattern,becuase it doesnt look like any other easton blade.

is there a reason the NON-GRIP stealth (SR) has the "Grip" logo next to it? A typo possibly?

Most likely the result of lazy/careless "cut and paste" layout work by the graphic designer.

I know JR you said this comes out in the spring but this past weekend i saw a 300 and i swear i saw an easton stick that was a blackish blue and it looked like it said synergy on it. I might be seeing things but i definitly saw the 300.

The new SLs have been shipped as well as some 350s (certain stores got them) I sold about 15 in my store this weekend alone.

is there a reason the NON-GRIP stealth (SR) has the "Grip" logo next to it? A typo possibly?

That's the CNT logo, not the grip logo. If you look on the stealth grip it says CNT grip on it.

Also, is it that hard to give the USA 110 flex to where we don't even have a choice of what stick to use?

Anyone know how the 300 and 350 compare to the origional synergy? Or are these things the same as the "easton one?"

I know JR you said this comes out in the spring but this past weekend i saw a 300 and i swear i saw an easton stick that was a blackish blue  and it looked like it said synergy on it. I might be seeing things but i definitly saw the 300.

The new SLs have been shipped as well as some 350s (certain stores got them) I sold about 15 in my store this weekend alone.

how heavy are those 300-350??

Still no Drury ST.............Is the Heatley flat bottomed and crap toed like the Iginla?

It looked like it in the profile in the catalog <_<

I was also hoping for an 85 Drury ST

i just got my 86 grip sl forsberg in the mail today, as a warrenty replacement, with the new font scheme on it. the way easton is written in big sickens me, the rest is fine though

i just got my 86 grip sl forsberg in the mail today, as a warrenty replacement, with the new font scheme on it. the way easton is written in big sickens me, the rest is fine though

Let us know how it is. I'd really like to know if Easton's claims of improving the durability of the SL are true. Thanks.

Also, the new Stealth CNT is listed at 410 grams. Is it really heavier or did they lie a little bit less about the weight?

Also I like how in the picture of the Synergy II with the Synergy II blade, they have the grip one with the shaft put in with the warranty info up. Idk why but I think its funny.

Edited by forsberg91

i was hoping the ultralites would be black, but i guess the white is a lot better than the puke green

no way! the green was awesome

the way easton is written in big sickens me, the rest is fine though

Everything manufactured by Easton now has an massive-ass, IN-YOUR-FACE logo on it now. It's such an eyesore on their gloves - it just looks disproportionate.

the way easton is written in big sickens me, the rest is fine though

Everything manufactured by Easton now has an massive-ass, IN-YOUR-FACE logo on it now. It's such an eyesore on their gloves - it just looks disproportionate.

Yeah, but now everyone in the rink will know what brand you're wearing.