Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Easton Catalogue

Could someone describe the new heatley curve for me?

As mentioned early in this thread, the Heatley will be a 5 lie Iginla with a totally square toe.

great to see the new stuff, thanks.... anyone kno what month we might see the gloves and skates in stores?

Mods...perhaps we could just pin "It comes out in the Spring" on top of all equipment related threads.

Steve...It comes out in the Spring.

great to see the new stuff, thanks.... anyone kno what month we might see the gloves and skates in stores?

Mods...perhaps we could just pin "It comes out in the Spring" on top of all equipment related threads.

You're assuming people would bother reading it.

You're assuming people would bother reading it.

Bother reading what? ;)

The people that don't know better, fine. But guys that have been around should know better. It just proves that people aren't reading all of the thread, cuz it was mentioned numerous times.

But to play both sides, Easton is a bit confusing. They say "06" stuff, and you hear it's coming out next spring, but you go down to the LHS or look online and you see new 350s, new paintjob SLs, the new ST blades, etc, and I can see where it might confuse the consumer.

which is why i asked about specific items, in case anyone new what would be out early... for example ive had a synery II for a month now.... so... maybe next time dont have so much funn tearing apart a reasonable question. thanks anyways

which is why i asked about specific items, in case anyone new what would be out early... for example ive had a synery II for a month now.... so... maybe next time dont have so much funn tearing apart a reasonable question. thanks anyways

Sorry SteveO. Don't take it personally. You're relatively new and don't have alot of posts so it was more of an example than citing you specifically. It's just that as you've been on this long enough, and you start to see the same questions over and over, well it just becomes...repititious to put it nicely.

But I agree with you. Easton has released some of the stuff early, so it's confusing. I'm not really sure why they release some stuff, and the rest in the Spring. The only thing I can think of is Christmas/Holiday season.

"NO CRACKS 300 Hits

199 MPH 10-08-04"

100 MPH

I have a friend who has a cousin who works for Easton. So I got a Stealth test stick for free. Ugly open heel curve though.

"NO CRACKS 300 Hits

199 MPH 10-08-04"

100 MPH

I have a friend who has a cousin who works for Easton. So I got a Stealth test stick for free. Ugly open heel curve though.

Open Heel Curve :wub: Is it a Lindstrom or Drury? or Pro Stock?

"NO CRACKS 300 Hits

199 MPH 10-08-04"

100 MPH

Open Heel Curve :wub: Is it a Lindstrom or Drury? or Pro Stock?

It's Pro Stock. The closest retail curve is the CCM Lecavalier.

"NO CRACKS 300 Hits

199 MPH 10-08-04"

100 MPH

What do you mean by these number!?? :( :rolleyes: