Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Warrior Catalogue

Once again, members only - don't spread the link.

Looks like the Royale has some sort of vibration-dampening system.

Bags, shoes...very thin on stick description...it isn't like it actually new product.

I like the name of Kovy's stick. Compared to the other names that have, they must have spend a couple of months thinking about that one.

EDIT: No Starsky??

Edited by D3nZ

Ahhhh hat would explain it, I saw alot of them awhile ago and I see less and less everyday.

Great work guys!

I was hoping the Smyth curve would be the same as the Hespler Smyth with the Heel+Toe, but the Warrior version appears to be very different.

Damn. I'm a Modo user, but this 4 lie business is bothering me. I know I can't use lies that are too big (ie 6) but a lie that's too small? Hmm. I'll probably have to use the Robitaille cuz it's a 5. I have a feeling it's got that nasty Iginla toe on it though.

I also really like the Smyth patter, it looks like Ilya Kovalchuk's pro-pattern. I think someone mentioned it was. But again, the lie is too small.

What's with all the 4 lies? Does Warrior think everyone is a 4 lie?

I dig the clothes though. I would wear some of the stuff in the catalog.

That was pretty decent, I like the looks of alot of things coming out and may have to give that Weight curve a go. I'm thinking the low lies could really help them, because it seems alot of people (around here at least) are using lies that are fairly high for them.

What happens with a lie that's too small? I know high lies result in pucks going under your heel. So I'm guessing low lies result in blades going under toes? Also, the stick will be extremely close to your body or further away?

Edited by #96

If the lie's off on the low side, you'll be digging your toe into the ice and pucks will go under your heel. It will also keep the puck further away from your body, which is why I roll the 7.

If the lies are measuered the way the profiles are shown in the catalog, they will not play as listed. The toes on a couple of them are way off the ice.

I remember Inno was trying to bring out all of their curve in varying lies, I'm a little dissappointed Warrior didn't continue with it, but if these are as low as shown then I'll be happy anyways.

JR have you seen the actual blades and curves, or just the catologue?

Very unique catalogue, I like it a lot. I am interested in a few of the curves and the 75 Senoir flex fits goes well with my switching to a Whip flex Response Plus. If they are Inno quality I would be seriously interested in one of the OPS and an AK27 shaft, clothes are nice too as mentioned.

I wished they offered the AK shaft in a 75 flex. The 85 and 100 flex doesn't make the shaft, really, any different than any other. I'm also dissapointed that they haven't continued with any of the Novius technology. Hopefully when the website is completely up and running, it will provide a little more description of the shafts (i.e., shape, grip type, etc.)