Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Warrior Catalogue

whata mockery of hockey, worst add campaign yet, this isnt a fashion show, read the intro, what a joke

Hell yes!!!!! I agree!!!! What a !@ing joke. I did'nt know if I was loking at a hockey magazine or lowrider magazine.

Once again Jr Delivers the goods! Thanks! I really like the looks of the sticks! Slighty different from the rest! They also got a sacik clone!!! :D . Not to sure about the warrior coyboy hats on page 32 ;)

Are the shoes casual shoes? Or specifically for like, lacrosse? I like the looks of the white ones they got. I agree on the AK27, nice shaft

What are the advantages of the strange carbon weave pattern (in square shapes) they use on their blades?

Edited by Playa28

The Royale looks like a Patriot to me.

WOW, didn't see it that way till you said that. You're right!

with that in mind and looking at the bottom part of the stick where it says ROYALE i was staring at it for 5 minutes and realized that it didn't say Patriot, lol

These look awesome. The Symth Curve looks like a Kovalchuk pro. Too bad we don't get Warrior/Innovative here in western Canada :(

they're training/turf shoes....anyone see the hespeler influence? im still pissed about the jack daniels shirt

My god, those shoes are EFFING hideous.

I agree about this pimp&ho's marketing effort, this has no place in hockey. And those shoes...just...ugh.

yeah not to keen on the cowboy hats, it's not letting me download it at home, just aswell i have all that spare time in computing classes B)

yeah not to keen on the cowboy hats, it's not letting me download it at home, just aswell i have all that spare time in computing classes B)

Your not missing anything. go get a lowrider mag.

The more I look at the Warrior curves, it looks like they pretty much did keep all the Inno curves. If they didn't add any new tooling as I suspect, then the Smyth, Robitaille, and Weight look rather familiar.

Depending what angle you interpret the curves to be photographed at, and based on the shape of the blade face, I'm guessing the Robitaille might be the Hespeler Smyth/ Inno Hull. The Weight might just be the Mogilny, and the Smyth is just the old McCarty.

Edited by logan

Starskie is a limited edition stick...aka dumping of old Innos :)

Are you sure they are old innos man, my brother got a starskie with the thinner blade like on the new warrior stuff.

FWIW, Perani's carrys a few of the Starskys. I've been measuring them up and they ARE pretty nice. The blades have that checkerboard pattern that Innovative is know for. As for the blades, I believe the lie they have listed in the catalogue is off by 1. I've been looking at the Smyth curve, and it has the exact same lie as the Easton Modano, so that would be a 5. The lower the lie, the farther the stick blade plays from your body. I'm an undertall defenseman with a longer stick, so I like low lies.

kovy the newest 1100s have that thin checker blade

edit am i correct here:

smyth=kovalchuk pro stock

fedorov=modano clone

draper=sakic clone

kovalev=drury clone

jovanovski=lidstrom clone

robitaille= iggy clone

weight=???

Edited by warrior37

Is the robitaille curve similar to the Jagr Koho curve, I know its a mid curve and Jagrs is a heel, but it looks fairly similar otherwise.

I am still trying to find a koho jagr clone because I can't find them anymore, and want to try to switch from wood to composite

I agree totally w/ Yglod.

I hate this road they're taking as far as aesthetics, theme, names. It might be ok for a clothing line but not for gear.

The only thing I like is the AK27 set up.

why not use jagr composite..maybe they are the same?

I am not that good yet, thought I could get a cheap composite to try out first, as I still use wood, so was looking for Jagr clones, and the robatille looks close to me anyway