Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Warrior Catalogue

They will continue to be "hard to get" as they are only opening a limited number of dealers.

Are you sure of this, I heard that my LHS would get some and everyone or so know that there was no INNO in Quebec, why would there be Warrior? maybe it was just a rumor, but I know someone who work their and he said that they got a catalog from them in the shop.

They will continue to be "hard to get" as they are only opening a limited number of dealers.

Are you sure of this, I heard that my LHS would get some and everyone or so know that there was no INNO in Quebec, why would there be Warrior? maybe it was just a rumor, but I know someone who work their and he said that they got a catalog from them in the shop.

There will be better distribution than before but I was told by Warrior that they were opening no more than half a dozen shops in NY, NJ, PA combined. That's an area with close to half a million USA Hockey registered players.

The thing is that's mostly their marketing objective, being so wild and diferent of the traditional hockey world, while still offering a great product. And you see it's getting the attention.

Talk about it good, or talk about it bad, Just talk about it!

Edited by GH_ID

The thing is that's mostly their marketing objective, being so wild and diferent of the traditional hockey world, while still offering a great product. And you see it's getting the attention.

its bad attention in the way that people are gonna be embrassed to buy their stuff

its bad attention in the way that people are gonna be embrassed to buy their stuff

Don't be so sure. Judging from the initial reaction alot of people here in Vancouver like the new Warrior line.

Good or bad, i think Warrior struck gold with their marketing campaign. Like the what the other poster said, any publicity is good publicity!

Does anyone know will Warrior offer Pro Stock blades like they did when they were Innovative????? I need more of the Kovalev Pro stock blades!!!

kovy the newest 1100s have that thin checker blade

edit am i correct here:

smyth=kovalchuk pro stock

fedorov=modano clone

draper=sakic clone

kovalev=drury clone

jovanovski=lidstrom clone

robitaille= iggy clone

weight=???

I'm fairly sure the weight is the new mogilny.

I just compared my blade to the chart, and measured the mogo blade. Turns out if it balances slightly more on the toe, then you get a half inch measurement. I'm guessing that's what happened... the blade profiles also look similar.

Also, who's the idiot who decided no 75 flex dolomite 1-pieces, but they DO HAVE 75 flex tapered shafts. Aren't they the same thing due to inno's fused design? :rolleyes:

Edited by hockechamp14

I use mCcarty inno so what curve would i like in warrior?

I believe that theRobitaille is the closest curve.

Edited by donkey87

im not gonna comment on the advertising technique....anyways, is this like the same quality as inno? i remember somebody saying something about checkered blades by inno and now warrior or something...if it is, ill probably get the tapered shaft/blade dolomite for my b'day...robitaille (sp?) looks to be my best bet since that is the highest lie...id rather not use like a 3 lie lol. me no like how they dont show off all their technology...all other brands do...easton(cnt), mission (hex-1s hexcore), tps (adrenaline with vibration dampening), etc. i just kinda somehow feel "safer" knowing that my stick has scientific junk rather than being pimped out, yo'

im also not gonna comment on some designs...*cough*bags are like mini tanks *cough*

long shot here, but does anyone know if the ak27 sr comes with a wood end plug or if the shaft is a little longer but has no plug like a ccm vector (no plug) compared to a z-bubble(with a wooden plug)

Judging from the website, and what other manufacturers put up on their sites, the AK looks like it will be a longer shaft with an end cap like CCM or Bauer. If you go to Easton's site, they show pics of the shafts with the wood butt ends, and on the Warrior site, it looks like there's an endcap in both of the shafts. This is just pure speculation on my part though. Somebody familiar with what came with Inno shafts would probably know for sure.

I'm also a bit confused: the description of the Draper blade on Epuck says the Draper is similar to a Drury. I know the Inno Kovalev was the closest you could get to a Drury from them, so I was wondering if they changed the Kovalev a little bit going to Warrior, or if Epuck isn't accurate.