Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Warrior Catalogue

Judging from the website, and what other manufacturers put up on their sites, the AK looks like it will be a longer shaft with an end cap like CCM or Bauer. If you go to Easton's site, they show pics of the shafts with the wood butt ends, and on the Warrior site, it looks like there's an endcap in both of the shafts. This is just pure speculation on my part though. Somebody familiar with what came with Inno shafts would probably know for sure.

I'm also a bit confused: the description of the Draper blade on Epuck says the Draper is similar to a Drury. I know the Inno Kovalev was the closest you could get to a Drury from them, so I was wondering if they changed the Kovalev a little bit going to Warrior, or if Epuck isn't accurate.

pretty sure draper is a sakic clone and kovalev is the drury clone, ive seen the sticks

Dont those ads violate some kind of copyright? I mean they use the saying from the warriors movie (or whatever its called), and they use big mac

I have a blade. Not as good as the normal ones, but better than the competition. Feels like plastic/ceramic off-ice, but there is decent feel on it. Performance is alright. Inno's feel was head and shoulders above all else in my opinion. This is just good, and definately comparable to other composite blades.

Did anyone notice Kovalchuk using one last night? doesn't that break his deal with Bauer?

He's been using Warrior sticks for a couple of games. Before that he was using Inno sticks. He must not have a deal with Bauer for sticks.

I have a blade. Not as good as the normal ones, but better than the competition. Feels like plastic/ceramic off-ice, but there is decent feel on it. Performance is alright. Inno's feel was head and shoulders above all else in my opinion. This is just good, and definately comparable to other composite blades.

By normal ones do you mean the inno blades without the checkerboard pattern?

Anyone have seen some AK27 Grip yet?

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/warrior-sfak27gripsr.html

I saw one at my LHS, but I didn't pay much attention because I prefer tapered shafts. The shaft itself is pretty light, and the grip isn't bad.

Thanks for help bro...

EDITED - BTW, do you know how the shaft weight?

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

lol....I'm kinda in the same boat. I have had my Stealths for almost a year and a half now, and one of them is finally breaking. Next stop - Dolomite shaft and Dolomite Fedorov blade.....hopefully the blades will be in stores soon!

And is the Robitaille blade DEFINITELY an Iggy clone? Or is that speculation?

Anyone have seen some AK27 Grip yet?

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/warrior-sfak27gripsr.html

I saw one at my LHS, but I didn't pay much attention because I prefer tapered shafts. The shaft itself is pretty light, and the grip isn't bad.

Thanks for help bro...

EDITED - BTW, do you know how the shaft weight?

I'm curious about that as well....and the weight of the Dolomite SR. shaft.

just saw some dolomites today at the store, sakic and draper lies look the same. but fedorov definately had a lower lie than modano/ forsberg. i lined the dolomites up with stealths for reference.

just saw some dolomites today at the store, sakic and draper lies look the same. but fedorov definately had a lower lie than modano/ forsberg. i lined the dolomites up with stealths for reference.

I compared some yesterday and the Draper is almost exactly the same as a TPS Nash, 5.5-ish. Fedorov is very close to a 5.

Does anyone know if the standard blades (AK27's) are normal length hosel's like Easton, TPS, etc...or does each curve have a different length hosel like Inno's did?

That used to really piss me off to have to change my shaft lenght for a blade

lol....I'm kinda in the same boat. I have had my Stealths for almost a year and a half now, and one of them is finally breaking. Next stop - Dolomite shaft and Dolomite Fedorov blade.....hopefully the blades will be in stores soon!

And is the Robitaille blade DEFINITELY an Iggy clone? Or is that speculation?

I have a Dolomite 2 piece with a Robitaille blade as well as a few easton OPS with Iginla patterns. The Robitaille has a deeper curve than the Iginla's for sure. Also it is slightly open. I also have a z-bubble with sherwood coffey blades. I'd say the Robitaille is in between the Coffey and the Iginla. I find the Robitaille to be best discribed as a 1/2" deep mid curve that is slightly open, lie 5. Hope that helps.

We got our Warrior booking order in the Shop about a week ago. (Skatetown, Roseville, CA). We have been one of the few Innovative dealers since 1999. If your in NorCal, stop by and check it out for yourself. We had to delay our order since we had so much other stuff to check in the last month.

As with most places, pretty good buzz going, already sold a few. Since we have a lot of past Inno users, most already knew they are repainted Innos. Got a lot of MackDaddy, Dolo & Royals OPS, Dolo tapered & AK27 standard shafts & blades. Plenty of T-shirts & hats for the kids who like the pimp gear, lol.

We have a pretty big mix of Ice Hockey and Ex-Roller, it is California after all....

can you post a phone number so I can order some stuff from you? My son is really into warror stuff. I'm looking for Junior large. Also do you have the gloves or the bags yet?

alot of the pros are using the domolite right now even when the mac daddy is out why is this. Isint the Mac Daddy the new top of the line stick. :huh:

Thats true. I got a mac Daddy over A dolomite. Maybe it's the florecent yellow/ green that turns them off the stick. I'd have to admit, it does look alot like a highlighter... :ph34r:

Edited by zinNergy