Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2006 MIA Catalogue

I would be looking at the three-stripe design you have going there. Brown pants, orange/white/orange stripe. Just to be different :D

Is there a point where you'd get a team order discount?

Edited by Puddy

I am seeing more and more MIA's in the NHL these days.....good for them to get a new product noticed so fast :)

Edited by Fletch

I am ordering a NHL team glove in the next month. Either Columbus, or Tampa Bay. I would get Carbon and my name and number and Mia written under neath the cuff (bottom of glove, is that custom or does that come on every glove?) I'm just stuck on palm and Foam. I really want a glove to last me atleast two years. Just long enough for me to get out of minor hockey (until I get to junior). For palms I am thinking Kangaroo, but for foam I have no Idea. What is a palm that will last a long time, and same with foam and which foam is more protective? Do the plastic inserts on the one foam do anything different? And how much money are those gloves looking at right now? (with the things on them that I said)

Thanks for the help

Edited by Dougie8

If I were to order the MB33 in a 13" would it come out looking like Marian Hossa's cuff? I'm looking for something with virtually no cuff, but still fits like a 14" glove.

If I were to order the MB33 in a 13" would it come out looking like Marian Hossa's cuff? I'm looking for something with virtually no cuff, but still fits like a 14" glove.

You can get the mb33 in 13" inch, and you are right it would fit like a 14" glove.

It would be similar to Marian Hossa's. The glove is built to his specifications,

The inside cuff is very small.

You could get a glove built to meet your demands as well.

I hope this helps,

Michel

Since the MIA site is broken, can someone give me an idea as to the pros and cons of the different palm materials? I have only ever had nash on my gloves.

the customizer is working, go into there, and it tells you about the palms.

A permanent mold will be in fact very expensive, but there's a way to do molds for just a few moldings.

And yes the Hollywood is the equivalent to a drury.

do you guys have a messier clone?

Anyone know where you can get a bag order form? And if you can order just one bag?

Thanks,

Mateo

What palm is the best for grip? How about comfort, but not slick as hell?

Im thinking Microvent Digital or Goat Microvent,im pretty sure digital and goat are the tackiest palms.

Curious on pant shells. Whats would the price be on 1-2 pant shells, with 3 stripe design in the old anahiem mighty ducks color schemes with the purple and all?

Edit: Or just the solid purple in the ducks old uniforms.

Edited by Miike

Sign in to follow this