Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pldhockey4

"jam skating"

recently jam skating has become kinda popular. do any of you jam skate with quad skates? is it very popular where you live?

any pictures of your quad skates?

i would post a picture of mine, but i dont know how, lol.

I'm gunna be honest, I've never heard of jam skating in my life. So, i guess its not too popular in my area but ill be sure to keep my ears open for it.

used to do this back in the day 'cause I played hockey in a roller rink. have a pair of riedell 122s with sure grip nova plate.

o don care if ur kidding that seriously is the gayest thing i hav ever heard the only people thet i kno who jam skate also take it up the butt soo

I agree that this is a really stupid looking thing. I would never want to do it. I would also like to point out that using piss poor grammar, awful spelling, and trying to run 3 (4 if soo was supposed to be something) sentences into one makes you look equally ridiculous to anyone going out for a quick jam skate. Keep on trucking chief :rolleyes:

o don care if ur kidding that seriously is the gayest thing i hav ever heard the only people thet i kno who jam skate also take it up the butt soo

I agree that this is a really stupid looking thing. I would never want to do it. I would also like to point out that using piss poor grammar, awful spelling, and trying to run 3 (4 if soo was supposed to be something) sentences into one makes you look equally ridiculous to anyone going out for a quick jam skate. Keep on trucking chief :rolleyes:

oh yea beacuse i care so much about my "piss" poor grammer on a hockey forum what r u my effin english teacher like any one else really care other than you

oh yea beacuse i care so much about my "piss" poor grammer on a hockey forum what r u my effin english teacher like any one else really care other than you

Again, 3 sentences magically merged into one complete abomination. I never asked you to write beautiful, flowing compositions, just use something that somewhat resembles proper English. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds your narrow minded drivel composed of bad spelling and missed punctuation a little annoying.

I agree that this is a really stupid looking thing. I would never want to do it. I would also like to point out that using piss poor grammar, awful spelling, and trying to run 3 (4 if soo was supposed to be something) sentences into one makes you look equally ridiculous to anyone going out for a quick jam skate. Keep on trucking chief :unsure:

Again, 3 sentences magically merged into one complete abomination. I never asked you to write beautiful, flowing compositions, just use something that somewhat resembles proper English. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds your narrow minded drivel composed of bad spelling and missed punctuation a little annoying.

Burn!!! I'm sorry, I just love a nice burn ;)

sounds like the most homo thing next to mens volleyball

IT may be gay, but it's fun! :unsure:

What else would you do in HS gym Class :ph34r: