Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pldhockey4

"jam skating"

sounds like the most homo thing next to mens volleyball

Whats wrong with vollyball?....I know alot of b-ball players that play out west at schools and on the beach(easy way to get a ride to college out west), and Im sure your tough enough and all to tell them its homo on a message board, but I doubt youd say it to them in the gym or on the beach...

there isnt mens volleyball around here, so it sounds homo to me, but thats proally cuz im not used to it.................theres no mens cheerleading either. (jk)

Go to the beaches in Florida or on the coast in cali... the surfers and vollyball guys are the ones the ladies go for, not the hockey players....LOL....you guys need to broaden your outlook on things...I will agree though the skating does look pretty gay..

sounds like the most homo thing next to mens volleyball

IT may be gay, but it's fun! :huh:

what does it say about me if I'm actually half decent at volleyball?

this forum is gonna cause a brawl...

Not if people have read this guy's other posts and come to the conclusion that I have, which is he's a complete waste of skin and hasn't had one post worth a damn.

this forum is gonna cause a brawl...

Not if people have read this guy's other posts and come to the conclusion that I have, which is he's a complete waste of skin and hasn't had one post worth a damn.

who?

i started this post becasuse i was wondering if many others were into it, and it changed into a homophobe convention.

this was a serious thread, it can be closed to stop any further stupid statements or arguments.

o don care if ur kidding that seriously is the gayest thing i hav ever heard the only people thet i kno who jam skate also take it up the butt soo

I agree that this is a really stupid looking thing. I would never want to do it. I would also like to point out that using piss poor grammar, awful spelling, and trying to run 3 (4 if soo was supposed to be something) sentences into one makes you look equally ridiculous to anyone going out for a quick jam skate. Keep on trucking chief :rolleyes:

oh yea beacuse i care so much about my "piss" poor grammer on a hockey forum what r u my effin english teacher like any one else really care other than you

Again, 3 sentences magically merged into one complete abomination. I never asked you to write beautiful, flowing compositions, just use something that somewhat resembles proper English. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds your narrow minded drivel composed of bad spelling and missed punctuation a little annoying.

Burn!!! I'm sorry, I just love a nice burn ;)

Yeah, Chris. This is modern civilization. You have enough money to have a computer, so your parents (or you) are educated. Start acting like it. Proper use of grammer will get you much further than poor short-hand and a lack of punctuation. I seriously hope you don't hand in papers to your boss or teacher that have the same spelling qualities...

Must be for the young folk...

No offense but thats just ....ahhh forget it

Perhaps it could help balance???

Word to your Mutha.....Peace

haven't watched the video, but i assume it's like that movie rollerjam, with bow wow and some other BET all stars. it was the worst movie ever, i hope everyone who worked on that movie managed to lose money