Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Geeno_56

Guitar stuff or what ever you play

It's a set mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard. Solid mahogany body with quilted maple top. Maple top on headstock. Cream and abalone binding, graphite nut, grover tuners and a coil tap. I'm not sure if I can say it has thick tone but it is "dark". The DV8 PU it is equipped with are pretty decent. I'd like maybe just a tad more bite but pretty decent for stock PU.

It's a set mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard. Solid mahogany body with quilted maple top. Maple top on headstock. Cream and abalone binding, graphite nut, grover tuners and a coil tap. I'm not sure if I can say it has thick tone but it is "dark". The DV8 PU it is equipped with are pretty decent. I'd like maybe just a tad more bite but pretty decent for stock PU.

I can see why it would sound dark with those materials, no maple or ebony to brighten it up. I was just curious as to the dark stripes on the neck, they look like a different type of wood from the pics.

Yep aside from the quilted maple top, there sure is a lot of mahogany on it. The neck is made of pieces of mahogany. I suspect that they dyed two of the pieces a different color before joining them together to give it that look but not entirely sure.

Can't post a picture but i have a BC Rich Avenge with Completely re-done internals and custom Seymour Duncan Pickup. Would be willing to get rid of it if anyone was interested looking to buy a Semi-Hollow body:)

They made a semi-hollow version of the Avenge? My first "good" guitar was an old NJ series mockingbird and my first bass player had an NJ Warlock.

The Geeeetars. Haven't played much since graduating college and getting a job, but still have all of them except the Eclipse.

That picture pisses me off, i'd have killed for a SRC, i always have loved the Horizon series but theone i really really wanted was a Hybrid 400, those were just too cool

That picture pisses me off, i'd have killed for a SRC, i always have loved the Horizon series but theone i really really wanted was a Hybrid 400, those were just too cool

Thanks, dude! Love me some Horizons.

The Hybrid 400's were the Telecaster-looking double cut models yeah?

I am selling a Fender reissue '62 Jaguar Vintage White. Looking for 1200.00. It is american made. I would much rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it than trade it in at Guitar Center. I was thinking about putting it in the sell forum but not sure if I can. Sorry, if this is not acceptable.

Current equipment:

PRS Custom w/birds

Old Stratocaster, pre-CBS (I think)

Guild D35

Martin HD28

Mesa Boogie Mk III head

Old Teisco El Rey bottom w/2 Pioneer 12" speakers

Old Silvertone 15W tube amp used for low-volume practice with MXR yellow distortion box

Marshall amp with belt clip

Melody makers are supposed to be beat. Sounds like a good pickup if all checks out.

If it's cherry red buy it for me.

Exactly, I don't have to worry about beating it up, it's already there. The obnoxious, oversized pickguard is hiding all kinds of other non-vintage issues that it has.

http://www.bcrmusic.com/cgi-bin/1965%20Melody%20Maker.jpg

Ok, so everyone on here needs to check out this band called Animals as Leaders! Tosin Abasi is the lead guitarist and he is pretty much amazing. He is famous for using expanded-range(7 and 8 string guitars and merging jazz, metal, classical and other styles to forge his own signature sound.

youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc

Edited by Chrism14

Current equipment:

PRS Custom w/birds

Old Stratocaster, pre-CBS (I think)

Guild D35

Martin HD28

Mesa Boogie Mk III head

Old Teisco El Rey bottom w/2 Pioneer 12" speakers

Old Silvertone 15W tube amp used for low-volume practice with MXR yellow distortion box

Marshall amp with belt clip

total TGP set up

I'm not saying that in a bad way, I too, used to have a TGP set up.

I play drums!!!

DW Collectors in Blue Glass:

12x9" mounted

14x12" floor

16x14" floor

21x16 floor

22x18" kick

DW Collectors in Red Velvet:

10x8" mounted

12x10" mounted

14x12" floor

16x14" floor

22x18" kick

Too many snares.

Cymbals:

14" Paiste 602 SE reissue Hats

16" Paiste Alpha Medium Crash, special order Colorsound white w/red labels

18" Paiste Slipknot Hyper Crash

20" Paiste Signature Bright Ride re-hammered and lathed by ME

10" Sabian SR2 splash

Edited by bunnyman666

I have no idea what that means.

TGP is "The Gear Page", a website discussing high end gear, Robben Ford and Mustang Sally.

• Like 1