Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Michael9

new bauernike equipment spotted

My lhs has got the only pair of one70's in the country in, they are £420 which is $720. He thinks over here the one90's will come to around £470. I didnt think the one70s were the lightest skates i have held, he thinks because of the price they just wont sell over here. I beg to differ

:o wonder how they managed to get hold of these. Unless they are just up on the site before stock comes in

Pre-order

:o wonder how they managed to get hold of these. Unless they are just up on the site before stock comes in

Pre-order

pre-order? cna only a store pre-order? pre-ordering it isnt availibel to regular ppl yet right

Pre-order

pre-order? cna only a store pre-order? pre-ordering it isnt availibel to regular ppl yet right

You can order it now, but it isn't going to show up for a while.

Pre-order

You can order it now, but it isn't going to show up for a while.

lol