Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Michael9

new bauernike equipment spotted

its the one thing you can control...I've been on Custom+ for decades now and have thought of just swapping them over when I get new skates....at least when you take the ice on a new pair something feels right..

Had a little chat with my LHS' manager today and found out what the retail prices would most likely be:

Supreme 70 skate - $379.99 Sr.

Supreme 30 skate - $139.99 Sr.

One60 stick - $29.99 Sr.

Supreme 90 glove - $139.99 Sr.

Supreme 70 glove - $94.99 Sr.

Supreme 50 glove - $54.99 Sr.

the vapor XXX is better (goal)

If you think the XXX goal skate is better, wait till you see the new Vector and RBK goal skates. Replaceable stainless steel, lightened and lowered holder. Sweet. I just ordered a 9k pump for me. IMO, the replaceable steel is a breakthru that will be accepted by goalies like never before. The stainless is only icing on the cake. If it's flash you want, go for the bauer. If it's fit and function (and durability), the RBK is the way to go.

Had a little chat with my LHS' manager today and found out what the retail prices would most likely be:

Supreme 70 skate - $379.99 Sr.

Supreme 30 skate - $139.99 Sr.

One60 stick - $29.99 Sr.

Supreme 90 glove - $139.99 Sr.

Supreme 70 glove - $94.99 Sr.

Supreme 50 glove - $54.99 Sr.

Great Skate has the Supreme 70 listed at $379.99 as well ($219 for Jr. sizes.)

The One90's are on there too, but with "call for pricing"

Both have June delivery.

Listing here

I'm curious, the 70's aren't "super moldable" like the One90's are they? Are they just Supreme fit skates that look like One90's cosmetically and have the LS2 power blades? I'm in love with the concept of the One90's, not the look. If the 70's are just "regular skates," there's not a whole lot of incentive for me to buy them. Doesn't really matter I guess, I don't need new skates right now anyways.

the vapor XXX is better (goal)

If you think the XXX goal skate is better, wait till you see the new Vector and RBK goal skates. Replaceable stainless steel, lightened and lowered holder. Sweet. I just ordered a 9k pump for me. IMO, the replaceable steel is a breakthru that will be accepted by goalies like never before. The stainless is only icing on the cake. If it's flash you want, go for the bauer. If it's fit and function (and durability), the RBK is the way to go.

i saw the pictures on greatskate, the vector ones are sweet.

i still think the xxx's are the best looking.

my friend somehow has the new vectors and i think they look better than XXX's

Ergh, the look of the new Vector line is just hideous. Have you seen the Vector protective equipment line?