Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Accord

I love making custom curves *PIC*

i dont mean to hijack the thread but i decided to take a pic of my custom curve...well just how i shape mine. i basically stand on the toe and move the shaft til i get this... the custom curve was from the t-flex blades from cyclone taylor that are like .99 cents.

img18078ik.th.jpg

i dont mean to hijack the thread but i decided to take a pic of my custom curve...well just how i shape mine. i basically stand on the toe and move the shaft til i get this... the custom curve was from the t-flex blades from cyclone taylor that are like .99 cents.

img18078ik.th.jpg

My custom curve on my Ballistik looks like your's except it's a little open.

Great curve for ball hockey but it also reminds me of the Source For Sports commercial where the guy slaps at the camera.

You bought that contraption?  How do you get the curve to stay?

As soon as the blade cools the curve will stay.

Are you heating it with a heat gun, flame or steam?

my custom Z Carbon made that look like a stright blade. I <3d that blade. It was a Sakic Z carbon, then I heated it up and gave it a nasty toe.

As soon as the blade cools the curve will stay.

Are you heating it with a heat gun, flame or steam?

I use my stove top.A heat Gun is fine though.

I played for at least 2 or 3 weeks with it, and then my coach saw it, and he said that it was illegal. I told him that our lauge didnt have a rule, then he proceded to step on it, and hit it agaisnt a wall until it broke.

I played for at least 2 or 3 weeks with it, and then my coach saw it, and he said that it was illegal. I told him that our lauge didnt have a rule, then he proceded to step on it, and hit it agaisnt a wall until it broke.

Please tell me you made him buy you a new one.

wow...what a dick

I heat the blade up with a heat gun just to get it to be pliable, then I put it in the ProCurve and get it set to how I want it, then I stick the whole thing in the oven for 5 minutes @ 195 degrees and just let it cool. Once it's cool, it holds the shape perfectly.

The wooden blades that you curve with the ProCurve won't lose their durability at all, however if you take a left handed blade and then try to make it a right handed blade, you'll shorten the life of the blade.

Edited by Accord