Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

The saturns are not the best wheel I have ever used but they are servicable. I wish I had just got a new set of dynasty wheels instead of trying something new with the saturns. As far as the on90's as a roller boot, I think they are great , coming from my D1c's, these are like skating in a dream. Also with the e-frame I was able to have all new holes drilled on the inside of the original tuuk holes, so I can easily put the tuuks back on if I want.

Just got these done over the weekend and used them tonite.

dsc00133ft2.jpg

Rediculous... see if you can color in the red parts of the Mg with green. :D

Agreed, thatd be Ballin

53gnoqx.jpg

Ok guys, I think I may have this now. My CCM 655 Super Tacks with Sherwood E-Frames, Hyper outdoor hockey wheels and BSB Abec 7 bearings. I hope to get some pics of my other skates posted soon with the Sprung frames.

Rick Henry

Edited by Rick

67reesl.jpg

CCM 652 Super Tacks with 90's Labeda PRO/MVP HI/LO frame. These have been converted to Sprungs.

Rick Henry

Those 9k SEs are ridiculously nice.

I agree but where did the White frames come from? I can't figure out which Mission's they were ripped off of. Wicked 1s only have black chassis right?

Mission HE10000?

Those 9k SEs are ridiculously nice.

I agree but where did the White frames come from? I can't figure out which Mission's they were ripped off of. Wicked 1s only have black chassis right?

Mission HE10000?

Yeah you're right.

Thanks.

4mjb7tu.jpg

My CCM 652's converted from a Labeda chassis to Sprungs with BSB Abec 7 bearings and Hyper outdoor wheels.

Rick Henry

Thanks, I just love the older style Tacks. Lots of guys don't like them but I hated to hear CCM had discontinued the line. They are the only skates I have found that don't kill my feet.

Rick Henry

67x17k2.jpg

wickedlite44,

It was this chassis. I got it in the 90's when the Hi/Lo set-up first came out. Its called the Labeda PRO/MVP. Mission had one that was exactly the same but was red and it had Mission and Labeda graphics both down the side. I believe that they were the very first hi/lo chassis on the market but Justin from Mission would probably know for certain. I like it and it is built very well but I had it mounted for years on Bauer H-9 skates and they hurt my feet. When I got these Tacks with the gold lettering I thought the dark gold colored Labeda chassis would look good on them so I took off the ice blades and mounted the Labeda's up with T-nuts and bolts. As I said I like the chassis but I had gotten used to the Red Star E-Frames and they set lower to the surface than the Labeda's so I really didn't give them much of a try on the Tacks before I switched to the Sprung's.

Sorry, I misunderstood the question. I have only skated one time on the Sprungs so I really can't say for sure but I think the Sprungs are going to be the best but time will tell.

Rick Henry

Edited by Rick