Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Those are amazing looking. Let me know how you like them if you don’t mind.

Dude I love them....I just gotta get new wheels for em. but theyre by far the best skates Ive ever used

Hey guys,

got my new skates, the Vapor XXXX with the Sprung system, tested them today, I`m really happy with'em.

Pics:

24092007193vg8.jpg

Converted by M.Jost!

Greetz from Germany

Edited by Badger19

Hey guys I'm new here and I need help on how to upload a picture in here. I was trying to post a picture of my roller hockey skate set up that I currently have. If you go where it saids insert picture, it asks to enter the URL. How do you get a URL from my pictures folder?

Bauer Supreme 6000

Tukk One Up Elite frame

Labeda Gripper-clear(back)

Labeda Gripper-white(front)

Soon to replace them with Rink Rat Hot shot wheels. I read those are pretty good, good grip and they last a while.

BSB Abec 5 bearing

BSB Abec 9

I'm also looking for a skate boot to mount on Mission(5500 model)hi-low frames(white.

Also, I can't wait to get my new 2008 Mission Syndicate "The Boss" roller hockey skates. They look awsome, if you haven't seen them, go to this link

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descpage.html?pcode=SYNBS

You need to get an account from somewhere like Photobucket. Upload the pic to your account then just cut and paste the URL in when posting via the "add image" form.

Don't do what Badger19 did and upload a massive pic either. You should be able to get your hands on some free image mod software (if you aren't handy on Photoshop etc) and crop the image into a satisfactory size.

My Hot Shots have lasted almost 2 and half years now, they are great wheels and I've worn them on painted concrete, wood, SportsCourt and OrbCourt.

Welcome to ModSquad as well! :)

Should have a couple pics of my latest set-up when it's complete in the next week and a half:

SyNergy 1200c Boots

Red Star Alloy Chassis

Revision Gold/Rink Rat Wheels

Swiss Lite Bearings

Again, as soon as they are converted and good to go, I'll try and get some pics up.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa5/sha...76/IMG_1583.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa5/sha...76/IMG_1584.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa5/sha...onBoss-2008.jpg

This is my current skate set up

Bauer Supreme 6000 Ice Hockey Boot (05)

Tuuk OneUp Elite Chassis

Labeda Gripper wheels (hi-low set up 80/72)

BSB Abec 9 bearings

The 3rd link is for the New Mission Boss skate that I will be rolling on very soon

-j

Edited by Jose19

hey guys.. i was thinking about getting the Vapor XXXX or the XXV ice skate, but i dont play ice and i have a Mission Vanguard chassis on my older Wicked 3's. Would that Chassis work without problem on the XXXX or the XXV? Also i was considering the Supreme One90's as well. Which ever one would work better for that chassis...

gettin the old d1 chassis put on my ultra g5 as we speak with abec 9 MB, and rink rats....lookin for an MG chassis right now. so if anyone has one speak up!! and help out....

sidenote

i have a size 9.5 graf will the chassis off a 9.5 mission fit?? i hope so

The Mag chassis will be available in stores very soon. Should arrive with the new Syndicate line.

You should have no issues mounting it to any skates. Size 9.5 skate would require a size medium chassis.