Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

New kicks....Special thanks to Mr. Frazier and Mr. Brussatti at Tour Hockey for hooking me up with the Hummer/wheels/installation!. Thanks for the great Christmas gift guys :)

IMG00110.jpg

Those are some good looking skates...They look like they should hold up for a good while, How light are they and what size?

They are size 7R. They are relatively light, I dont have a scale, but I dont notice a huge difference between these and my synergies. Tour had to dremel out about about an 1"1/2 spot on each skate.

Skated on them yesterday. Yowza! The hummer is VERY different from the sprung. I used to use the hummer but havent in a few years. Cornering was different, stopping was a bit different as well. Overall, pretty nice so far. They are VERY stiff.

Just built. Used for 2 weeks so far and love them.

Play about 3 times a week. PIHA AND 2 Pick up leagues.

Easton S15 Boot

Labeda Hummer Chassis

BSB MICRO titanium bearings

Labeda Fusion X soft

DSC02550.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

That RBK 7K conversion you posted there looks kinda familiar.... ;)

The combination performs amazingly well. I have been hooked on the 7K ice boots for over a year now, and the Sprung conversion on them is great. For anyone that plays ice in the RBK series.....I would highly recommend this conversion for inline.

:D

Who knows Anthony Pagano, I played ice hockey maybe 8 years ago with him at the Ice house. Have not heard that name in a while.

By the way those Stealths are very very nice. I am skating on 800c's with E Frames. I play indoor and out, and needless to say the out-door takes a beating on the skates especially the front toe area.

Edited by philcaz

Finally got these pics up.

Vapor XXV

Hummer & RR Hornets

Been using them a while now and really love them :D

th_57000_Image000_122_585lo.jpg

th_57001_Image002_122_4lo.jpg

Where did you get the hummers and get them mounted...nice looking set-up...

Thanks. I bought the hummers from a member on here. They were mounted at a shop near Houston, then i used a dremmel to remove some material to get the 2nd wheel to fit properly.

Just keep in mind that if you're not used to straight chassis' it will take some getting used to.

As in straight like the hummer?...

Yes, the Hum'er is a straight chassis.

Just keep in mind that if you're not used to straight chassis' it will take some getting used to.

As in straight like the hummer?...

Yes, the Hum'er is a straight chassis.

Oh right, yes I understand all that...I was mainly just asking which frame would "fit" best on the fuel 95's